Corsair Community

Getting profiles to work in CUE

Hamperking68

Hi guys,

I bought a Corsair K70 LUX RGB yesterday and it's one of the best keyboards I've ever used.

I'm have issues with getting the profiles to work.

At first I was using the corsair website to download profiles and the first few worked. However then the profiles I was installing weren't working.

I then figured out how to do from the CUE app however the profile's I was getting from there were either defaulting to the spinning rainbow or there was not lighting at all.

I made sure the 'Compatible for my keyboard' filter was selected.

Am I doing something wrong here? or are others having the same issue.

Hi.

I recently went from a K70 RGB to a K70 RGB LUX and all my custom lighting profiles stopped working, so I had to delete them and recreate them for this new keyboard. I'm guessing it's because the LUX has an improved lighting controller, and I would imagine that non-LUX k70RGB profiles will have problems on this keyboard.

However, I haven't tried downloading any user-made profiles to test this.

Hi.

I recently went from a K70 RGB to a K70 RGB LUX and all my custom lighting profiles stopped working, so I had to delete them and recreate them for this new keyboard. I'm guessing it's because the LUX has an improved lighting controller, and I would imagine that non-LUX k70RGB profiles will have problems on this keyboard.

However, I haven't tried downloading any user-made profiles to test this.

I selected the Filter specifically for the LUX edition though.

At first I was using the corsair website to download profiles and the first few worked. However then the profiles I was installing weren't working.

I then figured out how to do from the CUE app however the profile's I was getting from there were either defaulting to the spinning rainbow or there was not lighting at all.

I made sure the 'Compatible for my keyboard' filter was selected.

In the top center of the CUE window is an "Advanced" toggle switch. Most of the profiles created and shared across the web will be created in Advanced Mode and you must have it enabled to use them. When you are in basic mode (switch toggled off), you will find the basic included Corsair profiles, including the spinning rainbow and others. The modes are exclusive so you must use "basic" profiles with the switch toggled off and Advanced profiles with the switch toggled on. Flip it on and see what happens.

Archived