Corsair Community

Thunderstorm 2 | Wait... he's back?

Sorry all for the long hiatus, I've been studying my *** off for my final University assignment and exam EVER. Youtube has however informed me that I've managed to get to 200 Subs and the [thread=132500]Original Thunderstorm[/thread] hit 10,000 views (Never thought these videos would be so popular). :eyebuldge

So in semi-celebration I've decided to re-do the Thunderstorm video and the actual profile itself, they are extremely similar, but side by side have noticeable differences. Thanks to everyone who has subbed and enjoys the videos!!!

Also pleased to announce that my Uni degree is nearly over and that means new profiles on the way! :winking:

[ame]

[/ame]

Attached File:

(I'm awful at cleaning so once there's a clean version around I'll post a link to it here :greengrin)

• 4 weeks later...
I am having trouble downloading this profile. every time try to download it i always get an error saying something about an unknown keyword. if you have any information about this please help. thanks

If you've got a K70, make sure you've updated CUE (not the firmware, CUE itself corsair.com/downloads)

this is fantastic, one thing though, is it possible to level out the brightness a bit for actual usage without an extraneous amount of effort? I love the effect i just wish the background sky keys were a bit brighter.

Though, i am probably only even looking at my keyboard because its new and im still getting used to typing on it. Oh well.

Is it possible to level out the brightness a bit for actual usage without an extraneous amount of effort? I love the effect i just wish the background sky keys were a bit brighter.

If you change the background lighting of the keys you want highlighted to a white or a light blue it should balance it out a bit :D

I have made a version converted and adjusted to K95 Nordic.

I really like your profiles Schwitz. :):

Thanks for helping out again man! Glad you like them!

Hey guys new to the corsair brand and just started looking into this stuff, When I load the profile into the launcher, I can get the on key press working, but the passive lighting like the video doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? I have a K65 also.

Thanks

There's a compatibility issue with with two, user Fuzznuts created a [thread=134330]Profile Conversion Tool[/thread] use that to change it to the K65 version.

Sorry all for the long hiatus, I've been studying my *** off for my final University assignment and exam EVER. Youtube has however informed me that I've managed to get to 200 Subs and the [thread=132500]Original Thunderstorm[/thread] hit 10,000 views (Never thought these videos would be so popular). :eyebuldge

So in semi-celebration I've decided to re-do the Thunderstorm video and the actual profile itself, they are extremely similar, but side by side have noticeable differences. Thanks to everyone who has subbed and enjoys the videos!!!

Also pleased to announce that my Uni degree is nearly over and that means new profiles on the way! :winking:

Attached File:

(I'm awful at cleaning so once there's a clean version around I'll post a link to it here :greengrin)

Hey,

You profiles look awesome, but I cant get them to work. After I import them, setting them to the default profile causes the program to crash. Same with your underwater profile. Your first Thunderstorm profile works fine though. So i'm not sure whats going on.

Also when I reopen the software, the prf is missing as if I never imported it.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone able to add Song of storms theme? for K95 (where you see the yellow/blue ocarina notes with a storm in the background?) It would be amazing to see each note light up in order with this playing in the background:

This:

http://www.thonky.com/ocarina-of-time/song-of-storms.png

with this:

[ame]

[/ame]

(but not necessarily with the red staff though) Thank you.

Anyone able to add Song of storms theme? for K95 (where you see the yellow/blue ocarina notes with a storm in the background?) It would be amazing to see each note light up in order with this playing in the background:

This:

http://www.thonky.com/ocarina-of-time/song-of-storms.png

with this:

(but not necessarily with the red staff though) Thank you.

One of my favorite games tracks ever! I would've added it in the video if there wasn't the chance of getting copyright struck.

As for the notes, set it up on the individual keys. Use a Solid.

• 7 months later...

Hello.

I was wondering if you would be able to make a mode for your this profile without the Flashing clouds?

I ask because I still would like to have the "rainfall" and lightning style reactive typing, but no bright flashing when I'm not pressing anything. This is what I would like as a "gaming mode" so it's a little less distracting.

I love the profile regardless, but it's my only complaint, that sometimes the flashing can be a little distracting when I'm concentrating on my game.

Thank you so much for making all of these awesome profiles!

Archived