Corsair Community

Void RGB Elite USB audio fluctuates randomly when iCUE is running

DarkTheImmortal

I am using the Void RGB Elite USB headset and whenever iCUE is running and I'm playing a game, I often notice that the audio changes to as if iCUE is NOT running for a short period of time. It's generally random during gameplay but does always happen during dialogue and the only game I notice with no randomness with it is Smite when it only happens in menus when a god is showing on screen and a sound is being played with it; not in the matches though.

It happens with both stereo and surround sound and any EQ settings.

I assume this is an iCUE problem as I hear no audio changes when iCUE is not running.

I've also made sure everything was up to date: iCUE, headset firmware, audio drivers.

• 2 weeks later...
I am using the same headset and am experiencing the same symptoms. It's only when its running iCue and usually happens around dialogue for me as well and not sure how i stopped it from happening before but ever since the latest update its been doing this. I will be playing the witcher 3 and the audio gets louder after I idle a few seconds on the inventory menu. I could not find a fix on google so im not sure what to do atm.