tyl3r99

IVE FIXED IT!!!

Cause: Asus Aura

steps i did to resolve the issue:

1. uninstall CL4 and restart

2. uninstall Asus aura and restart

3. install cl4 and restart

4. devices start popping back up

note make sure your bios setting for CPU fan control is set to disabled otherwise it causes the popular "0rpm" fan monitor fix

thanks so much ray for all the support. aprechiated.

please spread the word asus aura is the conflicting software

ive put this on the ticket as ideally corsair need to address this but i can live without aura

• 1 year later...

strange had to re-reg to post here.

i have been having this issue and deleting log files etc failed to fix. however after a bit of checking my system i found the cause.

shut down link, open task man, go to services, bottom of window open services and make sure its set to automatic or delayed automatic. restart Clink and it now should be showing correctly.

worked for me :)

• 5 months later...
try this, it appears as though UAC Windows Firewall even if disabled will block the C4LinkServices.exe. to fix this disable you're Antivirus if using, and then locate your UAC "windows 10 users" open you're UAC firewall and find the allow apps to run on exception in the firewall. worked for me.

• 2 months later...

Hi, everyone. After 3-months + with Corsair support the answer is simple when devices do not show as they should in Corsair Link. The answer is not iCue, which I was told by support.

Here you go!

Step 1: Run Winver in Run command.

Step 2: Uninstall iCue complete and if you have Link installed, that too.

Step 3: Restart Windows. (Yes I know its windows 10 but this is hardware related. Do it).

Step 4: Install Corsair Link 4.9.9.3 for Windows version 1809 OS Build 17753.557 or later.

Step 5: If you want iCue for your keyboard RGB and other accessories install that now.

You should have all devices showing in Corsair Link!

Enjoy.

• 1 month later...
I don`t use Icue. And like the OP, my latest Corsair Link 4 shows absolutely no devices for my H80i Vers. 2..... started this morning.

Hi there. Can you try with Corsair link version 4.9.5.25 and check again?

I've been having the same issue with my H100i with the latest versions. After downloading latest 10 versions of C.link and installing them one by one I've seen that after version 4.9.6.19 something changes with the way it installs the driver ( something to do with this line I guess :

"Bug Fixes:

Resolved connection issues with some coolers.")

After uninstalling latest ones than installing version 4.9.5.25 even without restarting the pc (Win 10, tried with 1803-1809-1903) it just detects it immediately.

Hope this helps.

Edited by krumky

I would try it, but cannot find 4.9.5.25 in the downloads section. Thx.

addendum;

I was able to find a vers. 4.9.5.25. Installed and..... nothing. For whatever reason Corsair Link just will not detect my H80i vers. 2. Well, it detects nothing now. And after I open the Link applet and see

nothing displayed, not long after the applet just crashes and disappears. So it won`t stay open on its own. I should never have upgraded as it was working great. I just wish I could go back to the

version that was working but I cannot remember which it was. Funny how ICue doesn`t have any issues with seeing my H80i vers. 2, but Corsair Link 4 MADE to do this can no longer do this? Surely

there is a Code Monkey over at Corsair who has got his shiz together that can fix this issue? If I had to make a guess, it seems like this would be a great way to force everyone to adopt iCue. Funny how magicly after an update, Link no longer works.

Edited by Shaitan