Corsair Community

Link Lighting Node

yatys93

is the lighting node a discontinued thing now? been looking at adding some LEDs to the case now I have a side window, and seeing as I am getting a H110 and RGB K95 I was thinking of using the lights that use the same software, but can't find the little node anywhere.

Yah its been discontinued now and they are nowhere on the market as I have been looking everyday for the past 2 months with no luck. You can get the commander mini but it only has one channel meaning you can only pick one mode for all the strips unlike the lighting node that has 2 channels. I already have the commander mini but really need the lighting node for this build.

nuts, one channel would be fine for me, but I am not spending £70 just for some LEDs

You must be looking on other sites for the commander mini if you seeing it for $100 or £70. You can find it for $59.99 or what i think im seeing as £48 on corsairs EU web store here. I think that's the EU web store link but I could be wrong. From the looks of it if it was converted correctly it should only be £40~ but that's a issue that you might be able to talk out with corsair.

But also note it does not include the led strips like the lighting node so they will be extra

Archived