Corsair Community

"Save to m95" missing

Ruiner9450

i recently paired the new m95 with a k90, i mapped all the buttons and dpi yada yada. now how do i save the changes to the m95. when i click over to the k90 under Manage profiles there is a button at the bottom "save to k90" when i click over to the m95, under the same section you would think there would be a similar button "save to m95" but its missing.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/bed2f5.jpg

where is it?

http://oi40.tinypic.com/abp7w4.jpg

oh btw, i just read the manual and its completely useless, does not explain anything in detail, its more of an overview of what to expect.

hmmmm, why the change in the layout tho? anyway, the box opened when i did that and i clicked save to m95, and it saved. then some time passed i assigned some more buttons and it would not save when i clicked it a 2nd time or there after.

it does not load to %100 like it did the 1st time i clicked it and like i am used to seeing when configuring the keyboard as well.

yea the software is completely not working at all anymore, on screen notifications no longer display, will not switch profiles, cant assign buttons, nothing works!!!!!

its just using the default button layout, cannot change it. if i dont get any support, guess ill be returning it.

omg this is soooo flakey and frustrating, now it seems to be working. but LED is not showing the way i set it.

I am trying to get this to work in tribes ascend. the default thumb buttons are recognized but the thumb buttons i mapped to the same default action of browser forward and back dont work, strangely the settings menu recognize the button but when i go to use them in game only the default buttons register a press.

Still having problems

uninstalled all corsair software, m95 and k90. installed the firmware for the k90. then the firmware for the m95, next the driver software for the m95 and lastly the driver software for the k90.

i have no issues with the keyboard and the software works fine with it, every setting sticks and it works. the mouse on the other hand is misbehaving badly. heres the thing. by default the button 7 is set to windows action "browse forward" all i am looking to do is put that action on button 15 instead and "browse back" on 9. the software shows it can be done and yet it is not working.

Strangely, the buttons are recognized in windows, forward and back work on buttons 15 and 9 just how i set them but in games they are not recognized still as nothing pressed. Normallywhen these buttons get assigned in games they show up as "thumbbutton2" or "mouse4" but so far they do not register in games i have installed, Skyrim, Deadspace 3, Tribes Ascend.

Also the LED is not displaying the correct number. i set profile 1 to display 1 LED and profile 2 to display 4 LED lights, but it just stays on 1. Both profiles being highlighted blue and saved to the mouse.

You will need to assign a key press to the side buttons e.g. a,b,c,1,2,3 instead of forward/backward for a game to detect the mouse button.

The L.E.D.s are 1 profile each. So for example you have Profile 1 on L.E.D. 1, Profile 2 on L.E.D. 2, Profile 3 on L.E.D. 3 and so on. Since you assigned profile 2 to the fourth L.E.D. you need to use the Profile Up Button to move the L.E.D. to the fourth one. Note: You need to enable hardware playback to change the profiles saved on the M95.

You will need to assign a key press to the side buttons e.g. a,b,c,1,2,3 instead of forward/backward for a game to detect the mouse button.
Wow Are you kidding me? i dont want to assign those, i need forward and back on 15 and 9 not 7 and 8 like default, i cant even reach button 8 with my thumb let alone 7. if this is truely by design or the its limitations this mouse is getting returned. that to me is false advertising. they are supposed to programmable buttons and what im seeing is very much a half measure or half baked way of doing it and will not do. my razer lachesis can do this with no problems, assign any button any action being windows action or key press or macro from their menu. i would just keep the lachesis but the tracking is flakey and it lacks the buttons i need for today's games.

yes i understand about the LED's still not working like you described

• 1 month later...

The software greyed out the hardware playback option and thus won't let me enable it, I am also unable to change any option on the 'manage performance' tab (btw I am using a m95) I have already tried uninstalling everything and installing the firmware THEN the software, but when it boots up the software tells me the my m95 firmware doesn't support hardware playback, and if I close it, re-update the firmware, and open it again it just greys out again

PLZ HELP!!!!

Archived