Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2019, 04:40 PM
lnlScylla's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1016576
lnlScylla Reputation: 10
Default (Corsair Void Pro) Surround not working

Hello there,

I'm making this post about an issue that I currently have with my Corsair Void Pro (wireless).

I was playing some games earlier today and had to go so I turned off my PC and went where I needed to go. Upon coming back this evening, my headset wouldn't make a sound anymore. I ended up fixing the problem but now the Dolby surround of my headset won't work anymore. It's been 4 hours I'm working on the issue and I've kind of reached the dead end.

iCUE allows me to change the RGB and the equalizer is working as well. Clicking the "Dolby Surround" / "Stereo" button in iCUE won't change it from Stereo to Surround. I've got used to the Surround and I'm sure my headset is now always in Stereo mode.

I tried everything people did for any problem that is more or less related to my issue on this forum. I also did a lot of research on other websites and I still can't make it work.

Installed and uninstalled iCUE many times, tried older versions of it, tried with CUE instead of iCUE. Rebooted my PC countless times. Rebooted the headset a few times as well.
I'm pretty sure it's iCUE related but I still can't make it work.

Anyone having the same issue ?

Old 09-04-2019, 04:43 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1016879
Corsair Nick Reputation: 39

Which version number are you currently running for Windows 10? If you try switching Dolby Surround in iCUE while the Windows Sound Settings is open, does the headset change sound profiles properly?

Old 09-06-2019, 02:14 PM
lnlScylla's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1017158
lnlScylla Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Nick View Post
Which version number are you currently running for Windows 10? If you try switching Dolby Surround in iCUE while the Windows Sound Settings is open, does the headset change sound profiles properly?
I ended up finding the problem : the firmware of the Headset was corrupted or obsolete. Downloading the latest version fixed the problem.