Corsair Community

Scimitar RGB Elite - DPI not working

Hey there! Quick question - So I just inherited a Scimitar RGB Elite from my brother, but I am having a couple of issues with it.

When I plug it in - doesn't matter the USB port, I always get complaints from iCue about corrupt profiles, even though I've reset/cleared the profiles from the mouse several times, it still always happens.

2nd is, the DPI sliders do nothing. No matter what I set them to, it seems my mouse pointer always moves the same speed. Doesn't matter if I try 100 to 16000, the cursor ALWAYS goes the same speed.

Otherwise, all functions work.

Any ideas? I've tried many different things - Computer reset, use different computer, Reinstalled iCue...I'm at my wits end here.

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

I currently have the same issue, it seems that every time I plug in the mouse and click "onboard profiles" three profiles that I did not add appear, and even if I delete them they reappear the next time I re-plug the mouse.

It seems like the onboard profiles are somehow corrupted but even after clearing the on-board storage, updating firmware, deleting and changing the firmware file on the mouse itself, nothing seems to help.