Corsair Community

680x + 8 rgb fans + 4 led strips config?

Lirus

Hello everyone, next week I will have a Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB, and my idea is to build the following:

3 LL120 front fans (included in 680x)

2 LL140 fans below

1 LL120 fan behind

1 H110i liquid cooler with 2 LL140 fans

4 corsair led strips

the question is ... how can I put all the rgb? There are 8 fans and the 4 led strips and I see that the 680x comes with a HUB for 6 rgb fans in 1 led channel of the Lighting Node PRO and in the other led channel I can put the 4 led strips, so they would be missing, for example , the 2 rgb fans of the H110i ...

I really don't know how to do it ... any help?

in this link appears what I want to build but I don't know how this user achieves it: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=187082&t=187082

• Corsair Employee

Hello Lirus,

The user in the thread you shared is using a RGB cooler so he can control two fans from the cooler. The rest from the Lighting Node Pro.

In your case with the H110i you cant control the RGB of the fans so you would either need another cooler or an extra Lighting Node Pro.

ok I already have an idea of ​​how to do it ... although I am also going to try to connect 2 hubs with 6 fans in 1 and 2 fans (of the h110i) in another to the two lighting channels of the node pro, and this to 1 usb of the comander pro, and the 4 led strips to a lighting channel of the comander pro ... I guess it would work