Corsair Community

Nexus Icons and Custom Backgrounds

xMIKExSMITHx

Hi All,

New to the forums and didn't find a section that people could post their custom images and backgrounds so I wanted to start one...The gif backgrounds were downloaded online, and the icons were created by searching the images for that respective program online, then importing them to PowerPoint, and using the picture formatting tab to remove the background so that only the icon shows up in front of the gifs.

Note: Images/gifs are already formatted to size for the Nexus. You can right click and download the images/gifs on my post if you want them. Click the "Nexus Tab" image to see my setup...the background doesnt move here as it was a screen shot, but it is the hexwave gif attached below.

hexwave.gifIsopoly-01.gif

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is a cool circle one. It fits right in the middle, not sure if you can change its position, but it fits well with a cpu monitor on each side.

Im not going to lie, i kinda want that as my phone and desktop background. Kinda looks like an awesome version of Goku's Spirit bomb...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
These are all awesome. As somebody with a complete lack of creative ability I am so glad this thread exists.

Thank you Ra1n. Hopefully, we can get more folks to contribute seeing that this thread has the most views out of the rest on the iCue page. Im glad it helped.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there! I just got a Nexus, any chance you can do a Discord Mute Button?

Thanks in advance

I just tossed these together...hope you like them.

(I assure you the first one is actually there, but the forum's background makes it difficult to see.Lol)

MicMute1.pngMicMute2.pngMicMute3.pngMicMute4.png

Edited by xMIKExSMITHx
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi im new here and i got myself a icue nexus it arrived the other day but im really struggling with it and id really like some help please and thank you.

Hi Old,

Check out CJ's post, link below. At the top of his post, he has a video playlist to help you get started or you can go to the bottom of his page and select individual links. Then you can come back here and grab any image you want and add it to your nexus.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=198673

Edited by xMIKExSMITHx

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everybody else for your wonderful icons and backgrounds. I wanted a specific google assistant one, so I made it and then realized I could make some more. So, here is a zip of some google services icons. Included are:

• Google Docs
  • Google Sheets
  • Google Slides
  • Gmail
  • Google Assistant (2 types)
  • Google Maps (New & Old)

I made various sizes for most of them. If anyone wants a specific size or another icon, I've found a relatively easy way to do it so just shoot me a message and if I have time I can try to make it.

Thanks all!

Google Services Logos.zip

Hey guys, I made some backgrounds. If you have any wishes for gifs, let me know.

Hey RayAlpha, first of all, your backgrounds are amazing. I use them for several of my nexus screens, thanks for making those! Since you offered to make more, would you be able to make a gif with a google style background, I'm not very creative so it's hard for me to explain what I'm kind of picturing, but maybe something with the red, green, blue, yellow going in waves and/or turning into circles and back...?

• 1 month later...

Amazing backgrounds, btw. I do a lot of background editing too, and it's fun to do now when I know how to do it with a free background eraser tool from Depositphotos. It's a great tool that lets me delete background from any photo, and I can edit it any way I want later.

I love making edits, and making my backgrounds of my own. I know how hard it is to do. Still, when you have a tool that makes it this easy, it's a bit more enjoyable.

Could you share more backgrounds? I would love to see what you have to offer, and we might even work together one day, it would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got my new Nexus, and so far enjoying it... Thought I'd share the background I created since I wanted a kinda simple burnt orange thing with just a bit of movement to it. May make some otherthings now that I have a template created for it with the divider widths and such... Thanks for this thread though, some of the earlier contributions were a good start.

1709258571_orangeglow.gif.d7d64f4350b2b010419b702eb8cd8684.gif

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

How do I set custom icons in the Nexus? The only option I have are the generic CUE icons and no option to browse local folders. 

• 2 weeks later...