Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2020, 02:48 PM

POST ID # = 1056482
DarkStarrFOFF Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdrprof View Post
Well I would say this has fixed it still, but coming back from a week vacation, I'm still getting disconnects.
I'm having no disconnects with nothing plugged in to the Corsair's USB hub and a cheap hub from Amazon handling all my USB 2.0 connections. I purchased https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08BNMP6..._T0AkFb0AN1ERF and it works great. I did hook it up to power but I don't really know that I needed to do so but figured I may as well instead of doing it twice.

Old 08-15-2020, 01:52 AM

POST ID # = 1057686
throwawayy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStarrFOFF View Post
I'm having no disconnects with nothing plugged in to the Corsair's USB hub and a cheap hub from Amazon handling all my USB 2.0 connections. I purchased https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08BNMP6..._T0AkFb0AN1ERF and it works great. I did hook it up to power but I don't really know that I needed to do so but figured I may as well instead of doing it twice.
I just registered to say that this thread (and this post specifically) saved my sanity.

I have had the constant USB resets for over 10 months now, and just recently ordered the same USB hub as linked in the signature. Now, almost 3 hours and no disconnects!

Corsair ought to reimburse us for these things, since their product is not working right!

Thank you all for contributing to this and finding the actual solution to the problem that drove (and still drives!) many users to the wall.