Corsair Community

Hydro Series H100i V2 Not Showing In iCUE, Link or Device Manager

Snabbt

Hello, I hope I'm not overlooking an existing thread related to my issue. I see similar posts but nothing 100% identical to my issue.

One of the fans in my unit is particularly loud so I was looking into replacing and doing some troubleshooting today. during that process, I noticed in my iCUE dashboard that only my mouse and keyboard show up and nothing else. I downloaded LINK from Corsair's website when viewing my cooler. From Link, I only see my motherboard, processer, video card, and RAM. So I decided to dig into some forums and noticed there is nothing branded as Corsair in my device manager under USB controllers.

Wondering if there is something simple I'm overlooking. My initial task was to replace a noisy fan, but now I've realized my computer isn't detecting my cooler at all.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Make sure your Corsair USBXp Driver is enabled in your Device Manager. Check all your connections in your computer as well. Make sure your USB header is connected properly to your on-board USB connectors.

Corsair USBXp Driver doesn't show in my Device Manager under USB Controllers... or anywhere. I do have "Corsair Bus" under system devices though. It's enabled and all drivers are updated.

I unplugged and then plugged everything back into the motherboard. I noticed I didn't have the corsair link to USB 2 cable plugged into the bottom of my board but I didn't think that was required. I tried it anyway. Still nothing.

I see the fans still show with all of my other fans but it's weird that the unit itself doesn't show in device manager, iCUE, or Link at all.

Here are some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zgrzp12

Any further help is much appreciated.

Not sure if there's anyway to bump this thread.

When attempting to overclok or optimize settings in BIOS for "gaming and video editing (a preset)", which is my primary use, my system crashes (bluescreen) when over clocking at 12% or 15% shortly after startup. I can EZoptimize for daily use which overclocks my system at 7% with no issues, but i need to select that i have a box cooler vs. a water cooler, or it will raise the overclock percentage. I can see how this might now be an Asus issue but i think its clear my system does not think i have a H100i V2 but rather just box fans?

I'm at a loss.

• Sad 1