Corsair Community

Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless Double-Click Problem (Solved)

Registered to report I'm having this issue too! Tried lowering the polling rate which doesn't help.

I'm seriously gonna stop buying Corsair stuff because this is the 3rd product in a row which severely impedes my wireless functionality of my main system!

After discovering the K83 will not disable "tap to click" on the touchpad (I bought 2), Corsair support inform me it's a driver issue with no planned fix at all. So I bought the RGB Harpoon wireless mouse AS A WORKAROUND and now this keeps double clicking and disabling my held left presses making my system barely usable with their gear!

Corsair.... sort it out, your products are less than satisfactory from my experiences so far. I've lost all confidence in the brand!

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the update, Nick. I imagine it's probably too early for an ETA?

Unfortunately no ETA right now, but I'll keep you posted.

I know most of you don't have your location added to your profile, but are any of you experiencing this issue located in the US or North America?

I know most of you don't have your location added to your profile, but are any of you experiencing this issue located in the US or North America?

Yep! Just registered to report this issue, and I live in the US.

i had double clicking issues when my mouse's firmware was 1.9.85 and the dongle's firmware was 1.7.58, i reverted the firmwares back to 0.5.64 for the mouse and 0.5.49 for the mouse dongle, however reverting back firmware didn't fix the double clicking issue. i got the double clicking issue to go away by uninstalling iCUE and reverting the mouse back to 0.5.49 for mouse and 0.5.64 for dongle.

Corsair needs to update iCUE to fix the double clicking issues. i love Corsair products, i don't like the iCUE software right now due to a lot of issues i was having with it causing my mouse to be unusable

Just registered too, double-clicking problem. Had the Harpoon mouse for around a year, never had any problems, but since a month or two, its unusable , cant drag and drop, impossible to do graphical work, and excel is a nightmare with constant double clicking. Even when connected by USB. I've tried older firmwares, still got this problem. With the latest firmware, pretty much every click is a double click, becoming obvious in Photoshop when trying to draw lines, which becomes dashed, sometime triple-clicking.

Horrible!

Yes, North America

Hi Corsair, I don't like complaining but these double click issues are getting extremely annoying, I hope you are seriously working on the problem, we are waiting for a solution as soon as possible ! :confused::confused: (lmao I only clicked one time on the smiley btw)

Hi all, just registered for this issue and the new iCue 3.31.81 installer bluescreening my computer. I absolutely love the Harpoon wireless but it is quite unusable with the double clicking.

Corsair, please fix these issue asap...

• Corsair Employee

I know you guys are waiting for a solution, and we're working on it. Completely understand how double clicking could really make things awkward using it, and that is not what any one would want to encounter. If the following applies, please provide a response to the thread:

Yes, upper left corner.

Hi, I am having all of the same issues with phantom double clicks on my mouse with the same firmware update. Located in Ontario, Canada.

Also having the same issues as mentioned in this thread so far. Seems to have gotten worse after trying to revert back to old software as well. (but that may just be my frustration in noticing it)

Also, as others are pointing out, am noticing several duplicate devices.

Mouse was purchased in UK, currently in Portugal.

Have noticed the issue for the last few months, mostly whilst playing games (I daren't play any FPS now) but now also noticing in other software like photoshop or even general browsing and use.

Updated ICUE to version 3.31.81 after dealing with the double-click issue for a few weeks. Still very persistent, about every third click. Makes gaming competitively near impossible and mouse is only a few months old. Very disappointing purchase to say the least. Located in US (midwest).

As noted in the earlier post, I bought mine when I was overseas in Taiwan, but I live in New Zealand.

Tried everything from downgrading firmware to uninstalling iCUE and everything in between. Only thing I haven't tried is opening it up and fiddling with the hardware. I guess I might as well give it a go since I'm boned in terms of RMA. Really disappointed.

Hello all, I also just registered to add to those with the same issue.

I'm using a harpoon wireless.

I used this page to test: https://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html

I hold the left button down and release it over the test area. This occasionally triggers four events:

mouseup which=1 button=0 buttons=0

mousedown which=1 button=0 buttons=1

mouseup which=1 button=0 buttons=0

click which=1 button=0 buttons=0

This occurs in wireless and wired modes.

Edit: it doesn't seem to happen when icue is not running.

Edit 2: I spent some time testing it, and it does occur when icue is not running.

Edited by m312z

Wow if I would've known about this I would've stayed with Logitech. The way Corsair is handling this makes me understand they're not taking this issue seriously. They shut down their phone support line because they are saturated with tickets from all the failures of the products they sell according to the automated message when you call. This seems like a problem of poor quality components and I can only see 2 options here. Either Corsair refunds customers with credit card gift cards or they replace the garbage omrons that are in the mouses they will receive with DIFFERENT and reliable switches. I don't see how else they could take care of this and it needs to happen quickly. Several months and no real solutions... (Maybe we should spam a tech youtuber's inbox for them to move?)