Corsair Community

CUE not letting me choose the color of the lighting effects

Zekro

Hi, I just recently bought myself a corsair k95 rgb kb and I'm loving it.

But the problem here is that CUE doesn't let me change the colors of any lighting effects other than the solid lighting effect.

Help is greatly appreciated! :sigh!:

I'm trying to edit the colors in advanced settings. But the only lighting effect I can edit is the solid colors. The other lighting effects like wave etc. are uncustomizable. I can add stuff but I cannot edit, delete, copy etc. It's really taking away all the customizability I was promised. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem though.

I'm trying to edit the colors in advanced settings. But the only lighting effect I can edit is the solid colors. The other lighting effects like wave etc. are uncustomizable. I can add stuff but I cannot edit, delete, copy etc. It's really taking away all the customizability I was promised. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem though.

You need edit those lightning effects from the lightning tab.

you need to create a new group, highlight some keys, right click --> add to group. now click the group you just made and right click that --> assign new lighting effect, you can make waves, ripples etc.. from here, it takes some getting used to.

Lighting effects like wave and ripple work. But the only color that is available is white. And, in the selection with the Add, Edit and Delete, I can only click on Add. The other buttons are unclickable. I think there's something wrong with my CUE but I've reinstalled and repaired it several times, but it's always the same. I cannot click anything other than add. :[pouts:

Lighting effects like wave and ripple work. But the only color that is available is white. And, in the selection with the Add, Edit and Delete, I can only click on Add. The other buttons are unclickable. I think there's something wrong with my CUE but I've reinstalled and repaired it several times, but it's always the same. I cannot click anything other than add. :[pouts:

You need to right click the little white color block, its not only available in white its just that cue is complicated.

Have you taken a look at the tutorial videos on youtube? Considering how difficult it seems for you it might be a good idea to take a look at those before you try anything else, they will surely help. In one of the videos the color change written above should be covered as well for example.

Archived