How to connect it all together?

spacetrucker

Here are my parts that I am trying to all connect to my commander pro

3 QL 120RGB Fans

5 LL 120RGB Fans

1 XD5 Pump

2 RGB hubs

1Commander Pro

Each set of fans would go to RGB Hub and I have YSplitters for the fans but I cant plug the pump into the commander pro along with the other 2 rgb hubs. Do I need to get a lighting node pro to plug both hubs into and then plug that into the commander pro? That would free up a port for the xd5 pump.

The multipack of QL fans should come with a Lighting Node Core. This is a single channel LNP + RGB Fan Hub in one and connects via USB. So - use the LNC for the QL fans, an RGB Fan LED Hub for the LL fans (and connect to the CoPro) and then you'll have the other channel on the CoPro open and available for the XD5 pump.

The RGB hub for the QL fans USB will plug into the CoPro. The RGB hub for the LL's will plug into one of the 2 LED ports on the CoPro. The RGB wire for the XD5 will plug into the other LED port on the CoPro, there is no USB needed for the XD5. The RPM wire will plug into fan port 6 on the CoPro and the Temp sensor for the XD5 will connect to the Temp 1 input in the CoPro. Put the fans however you want on the remaining 5 channels of the CoPro. Technically the pump temp and rpm can go on any header on the CoPro but if you are using the Hydro X fan and pump curve profiles for control then those are the recommended ones.