The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-02-2015, 07:03 AM
Administrator
Wired's PC Specs

POST ID # = 750473
Wired Reputation: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
I don't consider myself a troll and was voicing my opinion when that thread got closed...
Nor did I say you were - just listing the reasons why threads may have been closed.

Quote:
For the second part asking about a better keyboard, it seems like you're not familiar with a thing called sarcasm
Yes, I'm aware what sarcasm is.
Admin of this forum / webdesignforums.net / Petri's IT Forum / The Corsair Memory Steam Group
Founder/Creator/Admin of ZE SECRET PROJECT (Coming Soon)

Old 01-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Reonar Dauth's PC Specs

POST ID # = 750539
Reonar Dauth Reputation: 10

Well hopefully we can get some kind of news today. I'd cancel my pre-order if I could get good news about MX Blues.

Old 01-02-2015, 03:39 PM

POST ID # = 750541
MHPALA Reputation: 10

Been viewing this thread for a long time. Just now made a account to add my voice with others. Saw a stock of 18 RGB brown K70s in stock at Amazon earlier this week. Was about to buy one of those, but i'm still content with waiting for news about the stock of MX blue boards.

Old 01-02-2015, 03:56 PM

POST ID # = 750546
ddantas Reputation: 10

Made an account just to post. I've been waiting for MX Blues to restock since they sold out in hours on the first say of release months ago. I wake up today, and find this on my Facebook feed... Sorry for the weird link, I'm on mobile so I copy pasted the url. Basically, MX blue k70 RGB are discontinued, straight from their Facebook page.

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/...35&oe=553D19A8

Old 01-02-2015, 04:00 PM

POST ID # = 750547
Goat1 Reputation: 12

Looks like its Reds or browns.

Last edited by Technobeard; 01-02-2015 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Please read the rules

Old 01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Reonar Dauth's PC Specs

POST ID # = 750556
Reonar Dauth Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddantas View Post
Made an account just to post. I've been waiting for MX Blues to restock since they sold out in hours on the first say of release months ago. I wake up today, and find this on my Facebook feed... Sorry for the weird link, I'm on mobile so I copy pasted the url. Basically, MX blue k70 RGB are discontinued, straight from their Facebook page.

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/...35&oe=553D19A8

Thanks for posting. Still can't believe we're finding out indirectly rather than Corsair telling us straight forward. Their product is the best on paper, but with the level of communication we're getting on this and the other issues that have been brought to light (512 colors, etc) they're gonna have a lot to make up for if the RGBs don't eventually live up to the hype.

Old 01-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Froggy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 750559
Froggy Reputation: 10

Hey Corsair! What's your plan for people like me that bought a defective RGB MX blue keyboard? If I'm returning it, I'll be keyboard less and I'm not interested in red switches nor brown replacement... I'm in a pickle :/

Old 01-02-2015, 07:27 PM

POST ID # = 750587
dogman1911 Reputation: 10

This is the problem that Corsair doesn't seem to understand. When you price a keyboard approaching the $200 mark, you are targeting enthusiasts, or perhaps serious typists. You are not targeting a group of uninformed consumers. Did they think no one in this community would not notice the many serious problems with the keyboards?

If they had been straightforward with their customers all along that and kept us informed, that shows good faith. Most enthusiasts understand with a new, cutting-edge product there is going to be problems. Just tell us what they are and how you plan on fixing them. Most of us understand - even after many months of mostly silence or obscure, non-committal responses from Corsair, we still hang on hoping an MX Blue will appear!

Wonder how many customers have been lost along the way...

Old 01-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation

POST ID # = 750605
TickleOnTheTum Reputation: 10

I can't believe Corsair didn't do more to inform the public of what was happening. I have completely lost faith in them as this is the third time there has been a complete mess up with their products.

I won't be getting any more Corsair products and won't be recommending them to colleagues, friends or family anymore... in fact I will be dissuading them from getting anything Corsair...

They've got right down the toilet over the last couple of years...

Old 01-02-2015, 09:36 PM

POST ID # = 750613

It does put a really sour taste in your mouth when they don't really address anything.

Old 01-02-2015, 10:00 PM
TellarHK's PC Specs

POST ID # = 750614
TellarHK Reputation: 10

I hate to be one to pile on when there already looks to be some pain spreading around, but. My K70 RGB Blues was working great out of the box, but now I'm having problems with a repeating 'h' key and spacebar, and the F4 key occasionally seems to get stuck "sagging" down lower than the other keys, and won't click. I gave it a vigorous rat-a-tat-tat with my fingertip and that seems to have coaxed it into sitting up whhere the key should sit on the switch but that appears to hhave been enough.

Also, I'm not eliminating the extra hh's from my typing so folks can see what I'm having to deal with. I'm also something of a writer, and spend a lot of time typing so it's really been increasingly frustrating. Now that I'm sensing Corsair having some *serious* supply problems... what now? I don't know if I have my receipt, I know thhe box was tossed out in a spurt of pre-Christmas cleaning, so... HHow screwed am I? Am I losing the $180 investment I made in this keyboard?

Corsair, I've hheard good things in the past. Now what? :/

Old 01-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Froggy's PC Specs

POST ID # = 750623
Froggy Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TellarHK View Post
Corsair, I've hheard good things in the past. Now what? :/

Complaints are posted left and right on the forum, between the color display lies, horrendous logo and the mush-gate... At some stage Corsair will have to stop ducking and make one of their infamous official statement, brush off those issues as usual and probably offer us one of the following options:
- FULL REFUND
- Replacement with different switches
- Masochistic wish of waiting for a new version with blue switches ( highly unlikely since they've stated on their Facebook page that they've discontinued it)

I really hope that Corsair gets its ******** together; improve their customer service as well as the quality of their products (Blaming Cherry for poor quality switches doesn't really cut it for me... Does Nobody at Corsair test their products before distribution?)

Old 01-02-2015, 10:54 PM

POST ID # = 750624

Tellar, I feel your pain. Should have made it a point to keep the box tho.

Last edited by Wired; 01-03-2015 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Please read the rules and your PMs

Old 01-02-2015, 11:53 PM

POST ID # = 750636
Moneeb Reputation: 10
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
Complaints are posted left and right on the forum, between the color display lies, horrendous logo and the mush-gate... At some stage Corsair will have to stop ducking and make one of their infamous official statement, brush off those issues as usual and probably offer us one of the following options:
- FULL REFUND
- Replacement with different switches
- Masochistic wish of waiting for a new version with blue switches ( highly unlikely since they've stated on their Facebook page that they've discontinued it)

I really hope that Corsair gets its ******** together; improve their customer service as well as the quality of their products (Blaming Cherry for poor quality switches doesn't really cut it for me... Does Nobody at Corsair test their products before distribution?)
I've just registered on the forum to say how disappointed i am with corsair.
I too like many others here have been waiting an eternity for the cherry mx blues, the fact that corsair has just left its loyal customers waiting with NO responses is what really gets me.

Your lack of replies doesn't help the already tarnished/tramp stamped image of corsair.

TO CORSAIR REPS I KNOW YOU'VE READ THESE COMMENTS YET YOU STILL FAIL TO REPLY???

Old 01-03-2015, 12:01 AM

POST ID # = 750638

Moneeb,its funny. I always thought of certain companies as tier 2 for certain things. Corsair,Steel series,Cooler master..Tier 2 for Mice/Keyboards/headsets. I thought finally,one of these companies finally,hit tier 1. Corsair. Man,they really could have hit a home run with this keyboard. I don't think its the keyboard so much as the switches. I think cherry just can't produce that many. I think they dropped the blues to get more reds and browns out. I would think the blues are the most popular. Anyways,Corsair is still entrenched in tier 2 IMO. We just want to know what the hell is going on.

1 members found this post helpful.