The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 236 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 08:43 AM

POST ID # = 676721
nonamedone Reputation: 10

Im totally satisfied with my K95 but I have one problem. I can only enter the BIOS in the 4th mode, I can navigate with the arrow keys and enter, but Im not able to write any numbers. Already updatet my BIOS (Asrock P67 Extreme 4) to 2.1 but it wont work :(

Old 10-04-2013, 12:18 PM
SlowScoob's PC Specs

POST ID # = 677178
SlowScoob Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoidz View Post
I'm enjoying my K70 so far but with the stiffness of the USB cable, I'm having trouble reaching/moving the keyboard when I have to add my HOTAS set on the same desk.

Can I add USB extension cables to the K70? Any specific requirements for extension cables? The K70 is USB 2.0 connectors from factory, yes? I only need a couple more feet of range to reach my case comfortably.

Thanks
I have a powered USB2.0 hub, 16' cable and it works great, I was using it my living room until my wife wanted our television back. I would make sure the extension cables support 2.0, I had one that must not have, and I had to goto the powered hub to get the pass through to work for my mouse.

Old 10-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Azethoth's PC Specs

POST ID # = 678387
Azethoth Reputation: 10
Important Wow this bios time behavior needs to be documented!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessej View Post
...When I connected it for the first time and booted the PC I got stuck immediately due to the BIOS-switch thingie. The reason I got stuck is due to having encrypted drive so I needed to enter the passphrase pre-boot. No worries, I was aware of the BIOS switch so I simply moved the switch step by step till it worked. I need to have it on "BIOS 8" due to that being the only mode when I can enter the passphrase...
Oh good god. I thought I was stupid and forgot my bios password. I have been trying variations for months now. I finally reset CMOS and redid my setup from scratch. Reboot, the password I just entered and verified does not work. Bored with the bs I cleared again and now have no bios password and went surfing after a key puller and keys for my shiny new k95.

A stroke of luck made read this post.

This caveat needs to be in a giant glowing blinking disclaimer somewhere. I really did not expect a keyboard to not uhm enter the keys I press.

Old 10-14-2013, 03:47 AM
Azethoth's PC Specs

POST ID # = 678389
Azethoth Reputation: 10

No ESDF textured keys really sucks. Is there a way to special order the E and F keys from your supplier?

Old 10-25-2013, 01:24 PM

POST ID # = 679956
Kreeger Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandal_1707 View Post
Hi all,

I've just signed up here to back-up these poster's questions:

I'm also hoping to see the Cherry MX Brown flavour in anodized black with red backlighting. Looks so much sexier (imo), and like Tenzor said, would probably be much easier on the eyes. Are there any plans to do this?

I was pretty excited when I heard that there were going to be Cherry Brown and Blue options for the K70, and then I saw the colour scheme. Just a bit too glary for me :(

I'm sure others feel the same, which is why I signed up to post this :)

Keep up the great work, guys! Your products are awesome!

Thanks,

Matt
Same here.

I am looking for the K70 with red blacklighting and Cherry MX Brown. MX Red are too sensible.

Will it be available ? If yes, when ?

And second question: I live in Belgium, here we use AZERTY with Belgian layout (not the French layout!).

Will it be available too ?

Thanks you

Old 11-29-2013, 04:10 PM
erock112233's PC Specs

POST ID # = 685039
erock112233 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreeger View Post
Same here.

I am looking for the K70 with red blacklighting and Cherry MX Brown. MX Red are too sensible.

Will it be available ? If yes, when ?

And second question: I live in Belgium, here we use AZERTY with Belgian layout (not the French layout!).

Will it be available too ?

Thanks you
From the looks of it, we all want the same style of keyboard! And I thought I was a small niche...

Old 01-08-2014, 10:08 PM

POST ID # = 691709
csemoses Reputation: 10

Hey corsair, i like my MX-Brown K70... but i'm a rather hard typist i guess. I'm bottoming out the keys. When opening a ticket on a paint chip out of the box on this KB, i noted that other markets get 'silencer' versions of these keyboards with rubber o-rings installed and mx-red switches.

Does corsair sell the o-rings on their own, for use with all your keyboards?

Cheers,
Andrew

EDIT: This is what i am talking about:
HID CH-9000018-JP
Vengeance K70 Silencer Backlit Mechanical FPS Gaming Keyboard (JP) (Black) Cherry Red Switches Noise Reducing O-rings Black Anodized Aluminum

Last edited by csemoses; 01-08-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Old 03-03-2014, 11:05 AM

POST ID # = 699910
naviathan Reputation: 10

Is it possible to keep the reactive typing activated through system restarts? As it stands with my K70 after the computer restarts (presumably USB power drops and comes back up) the keyboard goes back to lights out mode and I have to reactivate the reactive typing mode.

Old 04-02-2014, 02:17 PM
ubermick's PC Specs

POST ID # = 703941
ubermick Reputation: 10

Another name added to the list for the K70 with MX Brown switches, and red backlighting. I have very little gaming experience, but I can attest for working at night, a red backlit keyboard is much easier on the eyes, causing less glare, than the neon blue or even white. That said, from a lot of searching, I came across CH-9000067-NA - which looks like it's the keyboard many of us have been waiting for. Can anyone verify if this model is the black aluminium with the red backlit keys?

Old 04-04-2014, 11:13 AM

POST ID # = 704216
HalfBakedJake Reputation: 10

Apparently today is the day for all you guys. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=127577 Looks like the release of the Cherry MX Brown/Blue switches on the Black/Red LED keyboard.

Old 04-15-2014, 02:16 PM

POST ID # = 705577
tactica Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedJake View Post
Apparently today is the day for all you guys. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=127577 Looks like the release of the Cherry MX Brown/Blue switches on the Black/Red LED keyboard.
Hello, I'm new to this forum.

Question is, when we will have a Spanish layout for the K70 besides the variety with red switches. I'm particularly looking forward to try blue switches, but so far it seems Corsair doesn't think there's demand or whatever. I don't even care what colour the LEDs are and would be happy with that terrible looking gun metal chassis.

<sigh>

Old 06-25-2014, 10:22 AM
LoneGun's PC Specs

POST ID # = 716643
LoneGun Reputation: 10
Default Corsair K95

Loving my new K-95 never owned my own mechanical keyboard before. I use one at work though but not a K-95.

Only one snag for me I have to plug my old key board in if I want to enter BIOS the K-95 ignores all of my frantic attempts at spamming the del key lolz.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:00 AM

POST ID # = 716715
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 108

Have you tried BIOS mode?

Move the switch to BIOS at the front of the keyboard.

Old 07-11-2014, 05:04 AM

POST ID # = 718691
StreamFX Reputation: 10

Is it possible to record a left click on my K95?

Old 07-12-2014, 02:58 AM

POST ID # = 718808
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 108

Unfortunately, you cannot assign mouse clicks to the K95.

Closed Thread