The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-09-2014, 12:09 AM

POST ID # = 726228
JM1 Reputation: 10

I am yet another who got caught out by this implication. Given that the product page mentioned this and my previous Corsair keyboard allowed profiles to be bound to .exe files in the manner suggested, I didn't think it necessary to look for this specific feature in the manual. Corsair acknowledged that this information is incorrect over a year ago and yet no change has been made to the page and the keyboard continues to be sold.

If it were at all possible, I'd love to see Corsair actually make the gaming software they allude to. It would be a nice gesture to customers who have been let down. I understand that there is an expense in this, but there is clearly upside as well, and there needs to be some resolution to this.

Old 09-10-2014, 09:48 PM
centralnui's PC Specs

POST ID # = 726813
centralnui Reputation: 10

Hello all.
I don't get one thing - is this so hard to make any software for K70? Why Corsair is still didn't make it? This keyboard worth a lot of money, you can get a lot more if you'll buy Logitech keyboard for the same price.
You call it gaming keyboard, but it don't even have any software to configure the macroses, profiles and many more. K70 looks outstanding! But it's all it has!

I wonder why there is no fans software.

Old 10-09-2014, 03:46 AM

POST ID # = 734199
JoshG Reputation: 10

Hi, just got this keyboard very recently and I'm very happy with it. I didn't buy it because I thought I could set up tons of lighting profiles. I would have spent the extra cash on the RGB if lighting was an issue for me, because that thing looks AWESOME.

I really never thought that SO MANY people would buy (or not buy) a keyboard solely based on being able to set up more than 1 custom lighting profile. Especially a mechanical keyboard, the quality of the switches being the main draw from what I can tell.

You guys could have saved a lot of money if you had done your research. This keyboard is mechanical. That's why I spent over twice as much as I did on my Sidewinder X4. The lights are a nice added feature (brighter than the Sidewinder and it didnt have ANY custom profiles, just on/off and 1-2-3 brightness).

But if the main thing you want in a keyboard is lights, buy a membrane keyboard with lights so that most of the money you spent on the keyboard is dedicated to lighting profiles and such. Save yourself some money.

Old 08-27-2015, 05:48 PM
Pro Noob
iNonEntity's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803089
iNonEntity Reputation: 10

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/support/downloads
Select Keyboards, first download, you're welcome.