The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2015, 04:28 PM
afroninjaen afroninjaen is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 6
POST ID # = 771623
afroninjaen Reputation: 10
Default Apply effect to specific keys?

Hi, so this has probably been asked before, but i can't seem to find it on the fourm. Is it possible to only apply the lighting effect to specific keys, so for instance, only the F1-F12 would do type lighting while the rest keys would be display only one color?


  #2  
Old 04-09-2015, 04:50 PM
krazykid's Avatar
krazykid krazykid is offline
CORSAIR Beta Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 2,928
POST ID # = 771630
krazykid Reputation: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroninjaen View Post
Hi, so this has probably been asked before, but i can't seem to find it on the fourm. Is it possible to only apply the lighting effect to specific keys, so for instance, only the F1-F12 would do type lighting while the rest keys would be display only one color?
pick the key(s), right click, create group. than click on the group and right click it and assign new lightning.


  #3  
Old 04-09-2015, 05:30 PM
afroninjaen afroninjaen is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 6
POST ID # = 771637
afroninjaen Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
pick the key(s), right click, create group. than click on the group and right click it and assign new lightning.
thx, you are the man +++


  #4  
Old 04-25-2015, 05:59 PM
JackDraak JackDraak is offline
Registered User
JackDraak's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 775248
JackDraak Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
pick the key(s), right click, create group. than click on the group and right click it and assign new lightning.
Uhm, when I right click, there is but one option: "Clear" which merely clears my selection. Obviously, that doesn't get me closer to assigning a group, I wonder how I got it like this?


  #5  
Old 04-25-2015, 06:00 PM
krazykid's Avatar
krazykid krazykid is offline
CORSAIR Beta Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 2,928
POST ID # = 775249
krazykid Reputation: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDraak View Post
Uhm, when I right click, there is but one option: "Clear" which merely clears my selection. Obviously, that doesn't get me closer to assigning a group, I wonder how I got it like this?
lol... press advanced settings, bottom right corner. theres alot more to CUE then you know yet it seems :P


  #6  
Old 04-25-2015, 06:10 PM
JackDraak JackDraak is offline
Registered User
JackDraak's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 775253
JackDraak Reputation: 10
Default

lol, yes I was just back to say that, har har... thanks :) Yes, my 1st day.. that group thing was confusing me.


  #7  
Old 04-25-2015, 06:19 PM
krazykid's Avatar
krazykid krazykid is offline
CORSAIR Beta Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 2,928
POST ID # = 775262
krazykid Reputation: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDraak View Post
lol, yes I was just back to say that, har har... thanks :) Yes, my 1st day.. that group thing was confusing me.
yea, now that you know advanced settings, im sure youll have fun with it :)


 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.