The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-13-2014, 01:58 AM
becooltim becooltim is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3
POST ID # = 727557
becooltim Reputation: 10
Default Matrix Mode

Edit: Uploaded clean .prf profile for import as well.

The .mode file in the attached zip will produce a Matrix-esque effect.

I had to zip it as the forum doesn't allow for a straight .mode file.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Matrix.zip (3.8 KB, 7238 views)
File Type: prf Matrix.prf (34.1 KB, 1265 views)

Last edited by becooltim; 06-03-2016 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Adding prf file.


  #2  
Old 09-13-2014, 08:52 PM
hdcbr hdcbr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 31
POST ID # = 727700
hdcbr Reputation: 10
Default

Oh nice! I liked how you did your version :D


  #3  
Old 09-26-2014, 11:50 PM
mpoffo mpoffo is offline
Registered User
mpoffo's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 193
POST ID # = 730810
mpoffo Reputation: 17
Default

Can you let me know how you set this up? I would like to do a version for my K95. Unfortunately I cannot import modes for the K70.

Thanks


1 members found this post helpful.
  #4  
Old 10-12-2014, 05:39 PM
E11imist's Avatar
E11imist E11imist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 735074
E11imist Reputation: 10
Default

becooltim, You sir are amazing! Thank you so much for this awesome profile, beside for the obvious rave rainbows of awesomeness my biggest reason for getting one of these boards was to get to to display matrix code scrolling on the keys so thanks!


  #5  
Old 10-25-2014, 04:24 PM
chriskrow chriskrow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3
POST ID # = 737949
chriskrow Reputation: 10
Default Good job

Yea mn, I too was looking forward to a matrix style profile; nice work, thanks.

One suggestion/request: I believe there was the odd white-coloured bit that fell in the movie. I think it would be cool to evoke that colour on a reactive type, such that when a key is pressed it reacts white and then follow the same falling pattern as the green once and disappears (perhaps with a bit of lag, as in the key pressed might fade away as its white falling bit drops).

Overall thanks for the post and great work!

Neo


  #6  
Old 10-29-2014, 08:58 AM
RetrogamerX RetrogamerX is offline
Registered User
RetrogamerX's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 153
POST ID # = 738624
RetrogamerX Reputation: 11
Default

Awesome thanks mate


  #7  
Old 10-30-2014, 01:25 PM
wmupchurch wmupchurch is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 10
POST ID # = 738980
wmupchurch Reputation: 10
Default .mode to .prf?

How do you convert the .mode file to .prf? Sorry for the neophyte question, but I'm not sure how to use this awesome profile since the CUE software only allows .prf files.


  #8  
Old 10-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Inheritance's Avatar
Inheritance Inheritance is offline
CORSAIR Beta Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 5,308
POST ID # = 739017
Inheritance Reputation: 70
Default

You have to make a mew profile then click the button besides the + with an arrow and import it as a mode there. Or just go to my thread and use the one that i converted to a .prf
__________________
Colors of the RAINBOW shine so bright!
USER IS NOT A CORSAIR EMPLOYEE
Come Join My Discord =(^.^)= [iCUE Guide]
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support


  #9  
Old 10-30-2014, 04:05 PM
wmupchurch wmupchurch is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 10
POST ID # = 739020
wmupchurch Reputation: 10
Default Thanks zheren159!

Worked like a champ.


  #10  
Old 12-28-2014, 06:42 PM
becooltim becooltim is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3
POST ID # = 749674
becooltim Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskrow View Post
Yea mn, I too was looking forward to a matrix style profile; nice work, thanks.

One suggestion/request: I believe there was the odd white-coloured bit that fell in the movie. I think it would be cool to evoke that colour on a reactive type, such that when a key is pressed it reacts white and then follow the same falling pattern as the green once and disappears (perhaps with a bit of lag, as in the key pressed might fade away as its white falling bit drops).

Overall thanks for the post and great work!

Neo
I could probably work that bit of white in... I'll have to play around with it. I only uploaded a mode file, but the typing effect is a profile setting. I don't like uploading profiles because it will import everything animation I have even for unrelated animations.


  #11  
Old 12-28-2014, 06:42 PM
becooltim becooltim is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3
POST ID # = 749676
becooltim Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zheren159 View Post
You have to make a mew profile then click the button besides the + with an arrow and import it as a mode there. Or just go to my thread and use the one that i converted to a .prf
Thanks!! I kept forgetting to come back to answer these questions!


  #12  
Old 12-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Skiddywinks Skiddywinks is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 17
POST ID # = 750026
Skiddywinks Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by becooltim View Post
I could probably work that bit of white in... I'll have to play around with it. I only uploaded a mode file, but the typing effect is a profile setting. I don't like uploading profiles because it will import everything animation I have even for unrelated animations.

Isn't that what the profile cleaners are for?


 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.