The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-17-2014, 11:08 PM

POST ID # = 747587
Revengencer Alf Reputation: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyOldFart View Post
I won't be buying any of their "Gaming" lineup, but it irks me now to give any more of my business to Corsair for other products after all this.
I can't second this strongly enough. The completely chaotic approach here... no info, then info out of nowhere, conflicting info from CS tickets... out of stock within really no time...

This, combined with the originally hostile attitude displayed by corsair employees when people first started objecting to the new design, and the complete lack of coherent communication just makes me lose faith in corsair as an entire company. I have a hard time seeing any company that projects an image like this to actually still put genuine effort for quality into its products.

Last edited by Revengencer Alf; 12-17-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Old 12-18-2014, 02:41 AM

POST ID # = 747602
Devious Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextarRogue View Post
Got my K70 Brown today! It's much smaller than my blackwidow, going to take a little getting used to with the keyboard to not make spelling mistakes. I really like it so far!

The old sails logo looks fantastic. It's not a bright silver but it's full black.

Got mine yesterday too. I was disappointed the logo was black. Its virtually invisible, I would have preferred it lit up white to match my K70 mouse.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:44 PM
sk8rat's PC Specs

POST ID # = 747660
sk8rat Reputation: 10

I answered my own question on the M65 availability - Its being sold right now through the corsair store.

Old 12-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Getting Older Guy
007vsMagua's PC Specs

POST ID # = 747700
007vsMagua Reputation: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revengencer Alf View Post
I can't second this strongly enough. The completely chaotic approach here... no info, then info out of nowhere, conflicting info from CS tickets... out of stock within really no time...

This, combined with the originally hostile attitude displayed by corsair employees when people first started objecting to the new design, and the complete lack of coherent communication just makes me lose faith in corsair as an entire company. I have a hard time seeing any company that projects an image like this to actually still put genuine effort for quality into its products.

I think you need some Christmas forgiveness here. I can understand your frustration as I'm scratching my head also, but there are a lot of variables at play currently. The Cherry Company is behind, shipping is very busy this time of year, everyone is busy dealing with Christmas, and I believe Corsair is committed to quality and will deliver.

Patience brother, and a happy holidays_

Old 12-18-2014, 07:10 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 747733
Corsair James Reputation: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
That's a bad news. Could you give us any details on an EU reseller that carries the NA version as well? If there are any, I tried searching around and found nothing.
We are selling the UK version on the webstore as these units will ship from our EU hub, not our US hub. We are not stocking the NA version in EU, however.

Old 12-18-2014, 07:11 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 747734

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrodie View Post
So, are you ever going to actually start selling the the 065 RGB w/ original logo or were you just planning on teasing it forever?

Late November has come and passed and though you do have page for it now I have yet to see it being sold anywhere other than on some UK sites (though those could be pre-orders).
Unfortunately we have no plans for the K65 to be with the Sails Logo.

Here is what is going to be released just for everyone's reference again:

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK, Nordic
• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX brown – US, UK
• Vengeance K95 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK
• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX red – US, UK
• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX brown – US, UK
• M65 RGB – Black

Old 12-18-2014, 07:28 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 747736

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
Well, if that's true then we are being taken for idiots. First they said they would produce the sails logo too for some types, then we found out it would be a LIMITED run only, and now we found out that those are sold ONLY from corsair.com.

And those in Europe can't order the NA layout from the site in any case. This is just all messed up. I've been waiting for months for this keyboard and every day it's getting more frustrating.

EDIT
@Corsair James: I know that you guys are doing your best but this is honestly frustrating at this point. Could you please shed some light on this whole mess?
Im going to make a new post to help you guys out. We are selling the Vengeance versions of RGB keyboards on muliple third party sites. For NA, Amazon and Newegg is are selling them. For UK, I can confirm Scan and Overclockers are selling them. I'll find the links and reference it here.

As for the depleting inventory, I have to be honest with you all, its hard to keep in them in stock. We can only make so many at a time and they're selling out VERY quickly due to overall demand for *ANY* RGB keyboard and it being Xmas.

Old 12-18-2014, 07:50 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 747740
terabyte Reputation: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Im going to make a new post to help you guys out. We are selling the Vengeance versions of RGB keyboards on muliple third party sites. For NA, Amazon and Newegg is are selling them. For UK, I can confirm Scan and Overclockers are selling them. I'll find the links and reference it here.

As for the depleting inventory, I have to be honest with you all, its hard to keep in them in stock. We can only make so many at a time and they're selling out VERY quickly due to overall demand for *ANY* RGB keyboard and it being Xmas.
I hope I'll be able to order it once I get back, I'm going away for 2 weeks and I won't have much chances of having a connection to check :(

Today is my birthday and I was hoping to already have one as a present to myself but so far nothing, I'll keep an eye on my email notifications for those links you mentioned. At this point I'm hoping that the keyboards won't appear on amazon.com until new year so I can safely order one for when I'm back. I'm not interested in NE since they don't ship to Italy, NCIX.com maybe since it should ship here too (or some NL sites since they have NA layout there too)

P.S.: I'm interested in the K70 RGB Brown Switches version (CH-9000093-NA).

Last edited by terabyte; 12-18-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:39 PM
NiwaStanley's PC Specs

POST ID # = 747750
NiwaStanley Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeard View Post
Our customers spoke, we listened.

Sorry for the delay, I am in a different time zone from HQ. Here's the update from 10/03/14.
Please make K95 MX Blue with the old logo. I'm sure a lot of people would prefer MX Blue anyways. Only way for me to replace my G19 if there was MX Blue with old logo.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Getting Older Guy
007vsMagua's PC Specs

POST ID # = 747755
007vsMagua Reputation: 20

Quote:

• M65 RGB – Black
If you could clear this up for me CJ, what I'd like to know is if the Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX Brown -- US, UK will be available with blue LED backlighting? If only red LED backlighting is available it would be nice to know as I would stop hoping and move up to a RGB. Thanks

Old 12-19-2014, 01:27 AM
CrustyOldFart's PC Specs

POST ID # = 747777
CrustyOldFart Reputation: 10

Quote:

Thank you for the update James. Wasn't sure if the initial batch of vengeance k70 rgb browns that were only available on Corsair.com for a couple days, if not hours, was all that would be made. I've been checking Amazon but have not found any Vengeance RGBs anything with exception of few 3rd partiers trying to sell few pieces of initial inventory at ridiculous prices. Please keep us posted and I would really appreciate the links you mentioned. Thanks again.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:01 AM

POST ID # = 747779
PieSnatcher Reputation: 10

So, if I understand correctly, I can purchase a vengeance k70 RGB brown and a sails m65 rgb if I'm patient? Because if that's the case I will literally kiss the first person I see.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:54 AM
Brodie
jsbrodie's PC Specs

Location: Travel with job - In one location for 6 months to 1.5 years
POST ID # = 747783
jsbrodie Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrodie View Post
So, are you ever going to actually start selling the the 065 RGB w/ original logo or were you just planning on teasing it forever?

Late November has come and passed and though you do have page for it now I have yet to see it being sold anywhere other than on some UK sites (though those could be pre-orders).
Quote:

• M65 RGB – Black
M65 RGB is what I was referring to. Seeing how it didn't happen at all in November and is looking more and more likely to not happen this month can you give us an update on when it will be available?

Last edited by jsbrodie; 12-19-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Old 12-19-2014, 03:29 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 747893

Hi all,

Here is a new thread on where to buy the Vengeance Products since there are so many posts about it: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=135624

Im going to lock this one - feel free to field your inquiries in the new one so everyone can see them without going through so many pages.

1 members found this post helpful.
Closed Thread