Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2019, 01:37 AM
dills's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1012160
dills Reputation: 10
Question 3 Out Of 9 Fans Not Lighting Up With Commander Pro

I have 9 LL120 fans (three 3x packs), 3 of those being attached to the radiator for my H150i Pro. I also have 2 RGB Fan LED Hubs and a Commander Pro. The 6 fans that aren't attached to the AIO are all plugged into the same RGB Hub, and the 3 AIO fans are plugged into the other RGB Hub, with both Hubs being plugged into the Commander Pro. The problem is that the hub with the 6 fans works perfectly fine and lights up while the hub with the 3 AIO fans doesn't. The fans still run, just with no RGB lighting.

I did notice that the 2 cables connecting the hubs to the CoPro were slightly different. They both look like 3-pin cables, but the cable for the working hub has 3 wires while the non-working cable only has 2, and one of the pins is sort of hollowed out. I found another cable that matches the non-working cable, but I can't find another cable that matches the working one.

I'm not sure if I need to get another cable somehow or if I'm just doing something wrong. Was my CoPro or fan packs supposed to come with an extra LED cable, or am I just not plugging in the fans properly?

Thank you in advance!

Tags
commander pro, h150i pro, ll120 fans, rgb hub