Corsair Community

Problem with Corsair Gaming H2100 Light

MRetroGamer

Hello, I just received my Corsair Gaming H2100 headsets and I wanted to try them, but I found a problem. I followed the instructions, I charged it untill the light was green (though I didn't see any ambar light, only red and green lights), I changed it to be my default device and everything went as expected, but the blue light in the headset doesn't work correctly. It only turns on when I keep holding the button, but as soon as I stop holding, it might do a short intermitent lighting before turning off. That's kinda annoying because I can only see when th headset is on by looking at the pen-drive. Do you know how to fix it? I would also appreciate if you know how to fix the ambar light aswell.

Thanks.

Sorry, but I don't know what a DOA headset is xd I haven't tried to turn it on while charging yet, but I've noticed that when I turn the headset on, it does an intermitent light every 5 seconds, so I gues that's how it has to be hahaha I thought it had to be on all the time (when on of course) but I think I can deal with that as long as I can see the light to ensure that it's on.

But actually, I think I got a problem with this headsets, because I use a TP-Link device so I can connect to Internet, and I've noticed that when I turn on my headset (almost everytime) I loose my conection and it doesn't find my WI-FI but it does find the WI-FI's that are around. Do you know what could it be? By the way, I tried turning on my headset while charging them and still the same, I guess that's how it has to work.

Archived