Corsair Community

Need help with case choice and AIO

eggplantparrot

Hey everyone,

I am slowly stockpiling parts for my first custom build, and have more or less settled for Corsair for the case and AIO.

I have Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi, and Trident Z 8G x 2, and want to get the H100i RGB PLATINUM SE for the CPU cooler (i want to go for a mainly white build). however the more i read online, the more it seems top mounting the AIO will be difficult at best, and possibly not possible on certain cases.

Can anyone help me confirm if the Corsair Crystal Series 570X will be able to fit my parts with the AIO up top? i'd really like to avoid mounting it on the front if possible.

Thank you!

• Corsair Employee
Hey everyone,

I am slowly stockpiling parts for my first custom build, and have more or less settled for Corsair for the case and AIO.

I have Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi, and Trident Z 8G x 2, and want to get the H100i RGB PLATINUM SE for the CPU cooler (i want to go for a mainly white build). however the more i read online, the more it seems top mounting the AIO will be difficult at best, and possibly not possible on certain cases.

Can anyone help me confirm if the Corsair Crystal Series 570X will be able to fit my parts with the AIO up top? i'd really like to avoid mounting it on the front if possible.

Thank you!

Yes, you can mount the AIO up top. I'm a huge fan of all white builds so I hope yours comes out amazing 👍🏼