Corsair Community

iCUE v3.35.152 Patch Notes

Corsair James

To iCue Devs.

For about 3 and half years I have been experiencing a compatibility problem between iCue and Gigabytes RGB Fusion in relation specifically to my 2 Corsair past model of Vengeance RGB memory.

The issue is that the I need to use RGB Fusion as my primary RGB control software and when I have both programs open at the same time RGB Fusion lights my RAM with mismatching colors or depending on the color preset choice it does Not light a unit of the 2 at All !

About 2 month ago I called the Corsair company to create a ticked of this problem but even after about 2 iCue updates the issue was Not solved.

Also, sometime ago I created an eTicket with Gigabyte to ask them also to solve this issue, hopping they would address it from their end .. after about 3 weeks of back and forth messaging they've released an update to their RGB Fusion program with specific mentions of "Compatibility improvements with Corsair Mem" to it's changelog, which ironically did not only Not solve anything, it made it worse, no solution from then on.

So now I ask. Is the Corsair company willing to solve this issue so I may be able to use my recently purchased Corsair RGB Mouse ?

Edited by Technobeard
fixed size and formatting

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still on version 3.28.70 and it's getting annoying. Even this update won't install and it just gives me this "Install server not responding" error. There are like 2 threads here with no answer. At this point I'm not bothered anymore, because I don't expect that this will get solved.

CPU usage is actually good for me on 5800x, not causing the same issues i had on my 3700x.

Same windows install, i merely moved the SSD over - so partly it's on AMD. Maybe its the new AGESA update this X570 has, that my B450 didn't have yet?

(With icue running but the windows closed, i'm getting cores idling correctly)

p1kalmig2k806.jpg

ICUE keeps crashing when I enable video lighting and I don't know what to do. This effect is literally the only thing I bought my LS100 for.

I've tried to repair the installation, reinstall keeping profiles, reinstall wiping everything. Nothing works.

Sometimes I open ICUE and video lighting decides to work but then at some point it crashes again while gaming or watching videos and it doesn't work anymore.

You can find my exported logs attached.

Don't worry, you aren't alone. The video lighting has been broken for more than several months now.

Welcome to the broke club :biggrin:

when will fix it, whatever u install or uninstall it, the pop up of "installer is no longer responding" issue. as i doubt it's installed or uninstalled properly?any issue left behind after installed or uninstalled the software, it didn't happen before, but only since certain version of the ICUE and laters

and can anyone tell me what this message will pop up? i download it from official website

iCUE v3.35.152 Patch Notes::

•  
  • Removed Audio Repositioning from Stereo Headsets

• Slightly improved the microphone for HS60 Haptic

• Resolved an issue for MacOS that iCUE is not responding after changing from remap key action to macro action.

• Resolved an issue for MacOS that iCUE stops responding when a macro action with delay interrupts itself

• Resolved an issue for Wireless Devices that both Device and Dongle Polling Rate boxes are displaying information even though device is directly connected by USB

• Resolved an issue that creating new profiles always sets the mouse DPI to Default Stage 1

• Resolved an issue for K57 RGB Wireless that Disable Action does not work on Volume up and Volume Down

• Resolved an issue for Lighting Effect Solid that Colors are stacked

• Resolved an issue that creating lighting effect for Elite Capelix on an HID HW Profile can crash iCUE

• Implemented mandatory firmware update for Capellix Coolers to address a rare issue that causes the device to not be detected properly in iCUE

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Hello,

don´t work on Gigabyte Z490 with i9-10850k

Cpu speed Max with Icue 4800Mhz

Cpu Speed without Icue 5300Mhz

This soft has a Problem with AVX(1,2,3) in new Prozessors, so don´t activate the SingleCore and this speed.

Multi tested, same result....:mad:

Yeah might be true but the funny thing is that when i deinstall corsair completly and delete all files as i would do when i make a fresh reinstall, then the mice is working without any problems! EXCEPT that i am unable ti install iCue because all the Problem i actually have with my systems are not present when i donÄt have iCUe installed, what really let's me think what the **** they do with that peace of software that my system geht trouble at all in the first place... It's for lithning and stuff like that.

Hello,

don´t work on Gigabyte Z490 with i9-10850k

Cpu speed Max with Icue 4800Mhz

Cpu Speed without Icue 5300Mhz

This soft has a Problem with AVX(1,2,3) in new Prozessors, so don´t activate the SingleCore and this speed.

Multi tested, same result....:mad:

OMG!!!! THE IS SO RIGHT! FINALLY I KNOW WHAT CAUSED MY LOW CPU SPEEDS!!!!!! IT IS FIXED! don't start iCue at all! If this is not getting fixed i return my pc and let them switch all corsair part so a different brand! Sorry Corsair but what the **** are you guys doing?

This is not ment "evil" or anything but i won't let that happen...

Even my VCORE is runing a lot smoother when i don't startup iCue...

I was so frustrated because i tryed EVERYTHING to clock higher wothout any results...

SO in conclusion:

- My mice won't work propplery since the new update

- My CPU is having insane troubles to run at full potential with iCue at all!

-> VCORE sability a lot better aswell

- My lighting in the case start to flicker from time to time

I def. hope there is a fix for that soon otherwise i have to throw it away.

That's to much money for such Problems. :sigh!:

I am sure my retailer understands that issue and will change all corsair parts for me but **** i love your guys Products so much!

I won't let this happen easily but if you don't addapt i will def. do that!

OMG!!!! THE IS SO RIGHT! FINALLY I KNOW WHAT CAUSED MY LOW CPU SPEEDS!!!!!! IT IS FIXED! don't start iCue at all! If this is not getting fixed i return my pc and let them switch all corsair part so a different brand! Sorry Corsair but what the **** are you guys doing?

This is not ment "evil" or anything but i won't let that happen...

Even my VCORE is runing a lot smoother when i don't startup iCue...

I was so frustrated because i tryed EVERYTHING to clock higher wothout any results...

SO in conclusion:

- My mice won't work propplery since the new update

- My CPU is having insane troubles to run at full potential with iCue at all!

-> VCORE sability a lot better aswell

- My lighting in the case start to flicker from time to time

I def. hope there is a fix for that soon otherwise i have to throw it away.

That's to much money for such Problems. :sigh!:

I am sure my retailer understands that issue and will change all corsair parts for me but **** i love your guys Products so much!

I won't let this happen easily but if you don't addapt i will def. do that!

Remember that iCue is their product too. One common to pretty much every other one.

Gonna try to sell my single Corsair product, K55 keyboard. It's good, but not worth the huge price you pay having to have iCue installed.

5-15% CPU usage spikes when moving my Razer mouse, with iCue running.

1-2% process use when just idling.

An insane amount of I/O/cycles when it's supposed to just keep the static light on and macros assigned.

Seems it has it's grubs into every pot, messing up voltages with Zen processors, and downclocking some Intel CPU's. Making other peripheral software not work.

New problems with every update, and bad design decisions.

I'm done waiting. I abandoned Logitech after 20 years of loyalty with their current blatant lack of respect for their customers, with both shoddy hardware and unusable software.

So waving goodbye to Corsair as well. Just glad i only have this keyboard.

Wow, have they done it again? Just updated to ICue 3.35 and now it crashes immediately after startup. Reinstalling doesn't work, downgrading doesn't work.

This has been going on for far too long and seems to only get worse.

EDIT: Fortunately I was able to fix this. Event log showed it crashed because off a plugin:

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\plugins\LenovoY750s\y750splugin.dll

Removed this entire directory, now it starts again. Unfortunately all my profiles and settings are gone.

Edited by Technobeard
language

Since last patch virtuoso rgb wireless won't change from red led, but will in wired mode. Tried to uninstall ICUE 3 times and restart pc everytime, no change so far. Please help out. The red light is driving me insane, since I only have a blue color schemehttps://i.ibb.co/QCTgSpJ/sdfsd.png' alt='sdfsd.png'> Edited by Technobeard
removed extra tag

I didn't have any problem before but with the latest versions, one of my fans connected to Commander Pro doesn't respond to RPM changes unless I restart all iCue services. 3 of the fans working perfectly, however even though it's on Auto mode, first fan doesn't respond.

Went to update to 3.35.152, and iCue would crash every time I tried to start it.

Windows Event log shows:

Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 3.35.152.0, time stamp: 0x5f9acffd

Faulting module name: iCUE.dll, version: 3.35.152.0, time stamp: 0x5f9acfad

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x020da2e9

Faulting process id: 0x265c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6c600b98175fa

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\iCUE.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\iCUE.dll

Report Id: 56d4e96a-8f6d-4592-8453-baf6cb35a7a7

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Tried to repair it, which didn't help.

Tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, which didn't help.

Tried to uninstall it and reinstall 3.33.246, but that now crashes on start up as well.

Uninstall icue

Restart your PC

delete the icue folder in program files (x86)

Delete the icue folder in C:\Users\*your windows user name*\AppData\Roaming\Corsair

reboot again

reinstall icue latest version

You likely have a corrupt file, that'll clean it up for sure

I have been using my Corsair Scimitar Pro to change the volume by mapping the number keys on the mouse to the media keys volume up and down. Previously I was able to hold the button down to smoothly change the volume. Since the update a press only changes the volume by one step, no matter how long I hold the button, leading to me having to rapidly press the button for meaningful volume change. Is there a way to fix this?

There should be patch notes right in the program. Should be a button next to 'Check for Updates' you can click for the patch notes text to pop up, so you can read it and decide to get it or not.

Even this thread that says patch notes isn't patch notes.:[pouts:

*Edit: Just realized this forum reads backwards. The last page is the first page, my fault.

Edited by SuperTRev
Misunderstood