Corsair Community

Lost all devices except one after updates

Irishflanker

Windows 10 (latest update)

16GB RAM

Gigabyte G7 gaming Motherboard (firmware updated today)

Nvidia 1060 6GB GPU (latest firmware)

Intel i7-6700 CPU @ 3.4Ghz

Corsair HX750i PSU

Corsair Commander Pro

Corsair 6x LL fans all around

Corsair LED HUB

Corsair Case

Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler

To note: I have followed every post I could find semi-relating to the subject, but have only regressed further in troubleshooting.

I updated my PC after a year of being in storage while I was away on business. It was already Windows 10, but a ton of service packs and etc. Additionally, I updated the Corsair iCUE. All products were listed and were running fine, except that I could not stop my fans from being 100% on, which was odd. After the update, I restarted and lost my entire product range from being listed in iCUE, with the exception of the Lighting Node Pro.

I conducted a fresh install of the iCUE software, restarted my computer between the uninstall and the fresh install. I ensured that every single driver was updated. When that failed to work, I uninstalled all the USB drivers, restarted, and forced a download of each. I have played with almost every option that I can think of.

I ensured that no other software was installed that I would think could be hindering these items from showing up. The LEDs on the CPU liquid cooler and the fans are all lit up, but I cannot control them. I have checked all connected to each other and the motherboard. It happened after an update and a restart without any physical contact with the PC, so I know it is not a hardware-driven issue.

Now, after another restart, the LED strips are no longer working. It still shows the lighting node pro, but I cannot control anything.

I have included as much information as I can fathom and the logs and screenshots.

Could a BIOS update have taken out each of the controllers? I tried to revert back to an older BIOS, but that did not have any effect.

Thank you in advance!

logging.zip

Capture1.thumb.PNG.2e54cfe7e2a938f21ce4a69d2df603a8.PNG