Corsair Community

iCUE v3.17.94 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.17.94.

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.17.94

•  
  • Resolved an issue with Lighting Effects – Arc disappearing from iCUE profiles

• Resolved a rare issue with Commander PRO incorrectly displaying widgets with no information

• Resolved an issue with Profile Lighting Storage not properly applying to Lighting Node PRO and Commander PRO properly when importing profiles

• Resolved an issue with checkboxes and Vengeance RGB PRO Lighting Effects

• Resolved an issue with System Information and Logs not properly displaying AMD Chipset information. Please note newer chipsets not supported by CPUID can be missing and will be added later when the SDK is updated

• Resolved an issue with Performance - Custom Fan Curves being deleted after system shutdown

• Resolved an issue where waking Ironclaw Wireless from sleep may not register the device properly in iCUE

• Resolved an issue with K83 Wireless Navigation Control text being improperly offset during iCUE window maximization

• CORSAIR ONE (2019) now supports Hardware Lighting Effects – this can be found under the Lighting Effects tab

• MacOS Version Only: Removed all audio devices from iCUE temporarily while we implement a new audio driver that will be compatible with macOS Mojave in a later update

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

Edited by Corsair James

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday i received my new Ironclaw Wireless and found bug described in this patch notes when mouse not detected in iCUE after waking form sleep. Today i wanted to write about this bug in support but found this update that resolves this issue))) This is good)

Update went very smooth. My profiles have lots of layers and everything was kept. :) Good job! :)

Any changelog on the LNP and H115i Pro fuirmwares? They were updated recently. (H115i Pro a couple days ago, the LNP today)

Also, are you guys considering to allow for custom pump speeds? 1100RPM as quiet mode is fairly useless. Too slow and moves barely any water.

Edited by Sacco Belmonte

For some reason with this update I've lost half my devices in iCue. My H150i, AX1600i and a lighting node disappeared. It did update 1 of my other lighting nodes and both of my Co Pros, and my ST100 are still there. I can't get them to show up. I've tried restarting the iCue service, plugging / unplugging the missing devices, etc. Nothing works. Where can I get a fresh install of iCue to try? It's not on the download page yet.

I have 6 LL120 fans installed by commander pro / node pro. The past 2 days fans 5 and 6 under marquee would freeze light effect, or not work at all. i tried changing the node pro to another one, same response. I tried plugging fan 5 into fan 1, works as it should. I am wondering if it is an ICUE situation? Since fans work in different locations on node pro and after switching to another node pro?

I'm getting real tired of Corsair as of late...this latest driver completely uninstalled my nvidia driver. The last icue had a bug where my ST100 would keep disconnecting when my PC was locked. Several updates ago you guys broke hardware lighting profiles for LL fans and never responded to any of my threads/comments about it. Get your **** together, Corsair.

Oh, still have the issue if I check for an update on my H100i Platinum AIO I get "the firmware update is not available or failed to load for H100i PLATINUM".

This means no new firmware available for your device

Bug report

The Community menu disappears if you resize the window is resized above a certain point. The PROFILES title on the left column also resizes.

I think this is a normal behaviour

I can confirm something funky is going on with the update for queue. My nvidia driver 430.86 appeared to be operating normally and able to access nvidia control panel but upon loading games it would flicker and "soft crash" the driver. i removed both cue and the driver to then run with the driver alone and no issues but as soon as i install 2.17.94 the issue comes back. If i install queue then the nvidia driver there is no issue either

My specs are in my system info and i've managed to replicate this three times over without fail. I've just taken to reinstalling the driver after installing cue and it seemingly works but i've not really ran any burn tests to see.

Before installing iCUE my Corsair VOID PRO USB was working perfectly fine. In order to control my Keyboard LEDs, I needed to download iCUE v3.16.56 from Corsair's website.

After installing and rebooting back to Windows my VOID Pro has no Sound anymore, Microphone seems to be working OK, but I have no sound.

In an attempt to fix the issue I have let iCUE update itself to the latest v3.17.94 with the hopes that it would fix the issue, but apparently it is still the same, no Sound yet the Mic still works.

Proceeded to Uninstall iCUE completely and also getting rid of the Corsair folder in %appdata%, rebooting back to Windows even without iCUE the VOID PRO USB still without Sound.

Currently running Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build (18362.175 Retail), with every other Component's Drivers updated to their latest, respective versions.

I cannot afford to Clean Install Windows in this moment, is there any other way to bring back my Headset's sound? Thanks.

Before installing iCUE my Corsair VOID PRO USB was working perfectly fine. In order to control my Keyboard LEDs, I needed to download iCUE v3.16.56 from Corsair's website.

After installing and rebooting back to Windows my VOID Pro has no Sound anymore, Microphone seems to be working OK, but I have no sound.

In an attempt to fix the issue I have let iCUE update itself to the latest v3.17.94 with the hopes that it would fix the issue, but apparently it is still the same, no Sound yet the Mic still works.

Proceeded to Uninstall iCUE completely and also getting rid of the Corsair folder in %appdata%, rebooting back to Windows even without iCUE the VOID PRO USB still without Sound.

Currently running Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build (18362.175 Retail), with every other Component's Drivers updated to their latest, respective versions.

I cannot afford to Clean Install Windows in this moment, is there any other way to bring back my Headset's sound? Thanks.

So i give you a Fix. READ

1. Update to newest Version

2. Delete your Headphone driver in Device Manager if your headset is not connected

(Show hidden device)

3. After you delete driver without driver software in device manager, then reconnect Headset

4. after this you can hear all sounds fine