Corsair Community

How to set two keys for one action?

Cartographer

Is it possible to create an Action that requires two keys being pressed? I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

For example: Ctrl + F12 to enter sleepmode. Having actions set to one key means that key is then useless for its original purpose.

Any help would be appreciated.

No, this is not possible currently.

But you could make the CTRL button change mode (while it is kept pressed) and in the new mode link the macro to the F12 button. That however would make the CTRL button lose its original function, but you can try working around it following this tutorial: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=141231

That works brilliantly, thank you.

EDIT: Actually not quite yet, but it set me on a path. Thanks.

hi, i just bought the scimitar mouse and i;m having problems setting the macro buttons. i record the keyboard actions but cannot assign the to the buttons correctly. is there a you tube video that explains it or some other manual i can use to sort this out thanks.

• 6 months later...
Once you've defined the macro, assign it to a button. Then be careful not to define another action while the button is highlighted, for you will accidentally redefine the button. This is because there is no "Set" menu item to ensure that the defined sequence is associated with the button--it is implicit when a button is highlighed.

Archived