Corsair Community

Can't locate Ti models in Australia

calmay

Anyone here from Australia and know where to purchase a CS-9000010 or CS-9000009 (Corsair One Pro Ti Models)?

I searched the forum and found that PC Case Gear used to have them but not anymore.

Been really keen to get my hands on one of these systems since the original release but not having much luck finding Ti units.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also wondering how warranty works in Australia? For instance if there's an issue with the unit where is it sent (Corsair USA?) and who pays for postage?

Cheers!

• Corsair Employee
Anyone here from Australia and know where to purchase a CS-9000010 or CS-9000009 (Corsair One Pro Ti Models)?

I searched the forum and found that PC Case Gear used to have them but not anymore.

Been really keen to get my hands on one of these systems since the original release but not having much luck finding Ti units.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also wondering how warranty works in Australia? For instance if there's an issue with the unit where is it sent (Corsair USA?) and who pays for postage?

Cheers!

Hi,

Recently the units were on hold and we just resumed shipment. So some of the retailers have not received their units yet. So be on the look out as they will be appearing in the coming weeks or so.

Archived