The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cases

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Robinfox88's PC Specs

POST ID # = 589985
Robinfox88 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDOW2 View Post
Thanks Everyone! :)
I have decided it is worth the extra money to get the Noctua. I have heard that the Noctua fans are very good but they don't seem as effective as Corsair SP120 fans (they have much lower static pressure to push through the huge radiator). Therefore I will replace with the SP fans so that I can run them at a lower rpm and so that it looks nicer. I will stick with the 550D for build quality. I hope nothing gets damaged in the post like I assume yours was crisao23. :)
Glad you've made your choice, but don't forget to post pics once you've got it up and running :)
It'll be a great little system, and should have tons of upgrade-ability and should be future proof for a good few years, just be careful though, cause the upgrading bug might get you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBrandes View Post
Hehehe

Thats exactly what got me started - first as a hobby, later it became my job (and i still love it ).
Yup, me too :) I started off upgrading a Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop, and we had an old pre-built Pentium D desktop and it died, so I gutted it and built my first system into it, and I haven't looked back since then

Tags
550d, be quiet!, cpu cooler, dark rock, pro