Corsair Community

Obsidian, Carbide, Graphite, Crystal

PMokover

• Corsair Employee

The lines themselves have changed over the years that it would be hard to pin point unique characteristics that can define each line.

The Obsidian cases usually feature our biggest towers including the 1000D and 900D.

The Graphites had a bit more focus on airflow and LEDs with the 780T and 760T.

Carbides usually contain cases with unique frames such as the Air540, Air240, and Air740s.

The Crystal cases were our first line of cases to feature Tempered Glass. It's also our youngest line at this time.

For the most part these general descriptions doesn't apply for most of the cases in those lines. For instance there are plenty of other cases with TG panels that aren't part of the Crystal series cases. Best thing to do is to look at them individually and see what appeals to you and your needs.

Thanks for the reply!

You have confirmed what I suspected when I looked at all of the cases on your website. It seemed to be a disorganized mishmosh. As a result, despite my high regard for Corsair, I will probably go with a different brand case for my upcoming build. I'm not intending to be critical but maybe it's time for your marketing people to fix this.

Peter