Corsair Community

mx silent solid gradient

Toxic505

Hello everybody!

I recently bought the Strafe rgb mx silent. I was going through the control panel and I was wondering if there is a setting for me just make all the keys one color? All I am seeing is just crazy effects like the rainbow wave, visor, etc. I would just like to make every key one color. For instance since this month is breast cancer awareness month I would like to make my keyboard pink!

Please help!:confused:

I just figured this out myself. Click and drag creating a box that encompasses all the keys. When you let go of the left click, you should see all the keys highlighted with a white outline. Then just pick your color and they will all change instantly. It's way easier than it first appeared to me.

I just figured this out myself. Click and drag creating a box that encompasses all the keys. When you let go of the left click, you should see all the keys highlighted with a white outline. Then just pick your color and they will all change instantly. It's way easier than it first appeared to me.

welcome to the cue world!

GUYS guys, can you get rid of the logo lighting up? Can you make it so the logo wont light up no matter what during the spectrum mode or breathing mode?

LASTLY how much of a difference are the lights when you go from the facotory 516 colors then enabliong the 16 million colors in the CUE software. Please someone get back to me on this.

Go to Profiles -> Lightings. Right click and enable lighting off.

Also i dont think you can send the Strafe RGB in to 512 Color mode. Its built with a new chip that is capable of 16.8 mill colors

actually it defaults to 512 color mode. You have check a box under settings to enable 16.8 mill.

Go to Profiles -> Lightings. Right click and enable lighting off.

Also i dont think you can send the Strafe RGB in to 512 Color mode. Its built with a new chip that is capable of 16.8 mill colors

I treid to turn that light off via the way suggested, however, It doesnt do anything, it remains on. Is it because the profile I was setting was the default spectrum rainbow mode that is NOT editable? I see the disable/turn off after I right click it, but nth happens. It remains on.

actually it defaults to 512 color mode. You have check a box under settings to enable 16.8 mill.

its in settings? where in settings? I cant find that box. I been playing around with it but I dont see that setting! thanks! BTW is there even a difference? Because it would make such a big difference. Right now the LED is very very blurry, unclear, kinda fuzzy. Hope the setting will fix this.

you dont for the strafe the setting wont apply to it.

I treid to turn that light off via the way suggested, however, It doesnt do anything, it remains on. Is it because the profile I was setting was the default spectrum rainbow mode that is NOT editable? I see the disable/turn off after I right click it, but nth happens. It remains on.

you can over ride anything for the default modes yet. They are planning on messing about with default lighting and what you can do with it.

That setting works only for the K65/K70/K95 RGB. It is useless for anything else.

Thanks for the information! I actually had the Strafe RGB and returned it because I wasnt particular fond of the lighting effects. I now have the K70 Red LED, but the newer batch with the original corrected Sailor Logo. Worrying only the longevity for now, not really all that much into lights, because from what I have heard the K70 RGB and the Strafe RGB have overall better LED stability and longevity. So I am still undecided. I love both looks, but the price is like day and night. Its basically 165 vs 129 for K70 RED LED.. what I paid at best buys. And strafe Red LED is out of the question because it uses the same switches as the K70 Red LED, the switches dont have built in LED in them. Supposedly everyone says it has higher failure rate! Thanks!

Archived