My new PC:

Gigabyte Z97M-D3H

Xeon E3 1231v3

VGA HP quadro k2200 4Gb

2 x 8Gb of RAM Corsair DDR3 1600

PSU Coolermaster 750M

HDD SG 2TB

SSD Corsair Force LS 120GB

The problem is BSOD happened, then system cannot see SSD, (OS win7 on it).So I turn off and turn on, then It work fine. However, It crash frequently 2 days. Windows dump file wasn't found.

First, I request to replace my SSD, but it still happen.

Second, I request to change MB H97 to current,Z97 and replace PSU, but It still happen. After that, I decided to reinstall win7 but it skill not work.

my SSD firmware is up to date.

BSOD screenshot is attachment. Please help me.

12026509_1060348110651259_1397235536_n.jpg.9c1bdcdaa3b546c532df1bf4e6fe0b9d.jpg

Same problem.

Gigabyte H81M-HD3 (rev 2.0) BIOS version: FA

Corsair Force LS 60 GB CSSD-F60GBLSB (using latest firmware 2.0)

Intel core i5-4430

Windows 10 x64

8 GB DDR3-1600

Randomly freezes OS, have to reset, then SSD disappears from BIOS post. Power cycling the PSU makes the SSD show up again after a minute or so.

No fixes have worked so far. I've followed one post I found that said enabling hot plug in the UEFI for the SATA port fixes it, but no success. Also having trouble updating BIOS to FB because Gigabyte's BIOS flash utility for windows says it doesn't support 64 bit. (tried on my previous win7 and 10)

Do you have the latest BIOS and drivers for all your devices?

have you tried a different SATA data port data cable and power connector?

@csauce

Download the BIOS update, transfer it to a USB and update the BIOS within the BIO's updater. More instructions can be found in the motherboard's user manual.

I did try the USB bios flash option. (q-flash) When I tried installing version FB I ended up not getting any BIOS..just a black screen with a flashing white underscore. Q-flash successfully installed the BIOS (it loaded it and restarted) but I never entered the BIOS past the splash screen. All I could do was reload q-flash and install the old version FA (there are only 2 versions of the BIOS for this board anyway FA/FB). I am currently running a fresh install of Win 7 Ult x64 and the problem continues. Yes, I am using latest drivers for my chipset, lan, audio, etc.

Thank for your reply!

I updated bios&SSD to newest version. Changed new better SATA cable for SSD & HDD, port also. And I adready changed Power cable for SSD. As I said, It happens randomly 2 days on average. So, I hope it will work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived