The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2015, 03:04 PM
gregglee's PC Specs

POST ID # = 797084
gregglee Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by k95rgbjames View Post
So no multiple key presses per macro yet........This stinks!
Like cntl+A? That works in a macro. Or xxxxxxxxxx. That works too.

Of course both can be done using keystroke action instead of macro action. The first by just entering directly. The second by setting either "while pressed" or "repeat [N] times.

Old 08-21-2015, 04:55 PM
Sm0k3d0uT's PC Specs

POST ID # = 797674
Sm0k3d0uT Reputation: 10

Is there anywhere to get the previous version of CUE from. Since installing the update I can't change modes using Pause/Break anymore

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2015, 06:50 PM
The Crazy Developer
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 797691
terabyte Reputation: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0k3d0uT View Post
Is there anywhere to get the previous version of CUE from. Since installing the update I can't change modes using Pause/Break anymore
Here you go: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138472

Old 08-23-2015, 02:11 PM

POST ID # = 800430
koyox Reputation: 10

I've noticed that since this update I can't change the color of the windows lock key and the brightness key. I've also noticed that the Visor and Rain settings start off as "random" colors but you need to change it to "alternating" and then back to "random" for it to actually be random.

Old 08-23-2015, 07:56 PM
The Crazy Developer
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 800518
terabyte Reputation: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyox View Post
I've noticed that since this update I can't change the color of the windows lock key and the brightness key. I've also noticed that the Visor and Rain settings start off as "random" colors but you need to change it to "alternating" and then back to "random" for it to actually be random.
If you are using a pre-defined lightning effect then it is not possible to change those buttons, you need to switch to advanced mode in order to edit them.

Not sure about the visor/rain effects, it might be a bug. I'm not home to verify it though, maybe someone else can confirm.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:59 PM

POST ID # = 800547
koyox Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
If you are using a pre-defined lightning effect then it is not possible to change those buttons, you need to switch to advanced mode in order to edit them.

Not sure about the visor/rain effects, it might be a bug. I'm not home to verify it though, maybe someone else can confirm.
I just want to change the windows lock key color to white, but I can't really figure out how to do that? Im pretty sure I used to be able to change it just from the normal Lighting tab.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:27 PM
PhazonXenomorph's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801386
PhazonXenomorph Reputation: 10

This update made my lock key always light up. Do not like it. It's either blue or red now always.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:41 AM

POST ID # = 801435
TobyMoose Reputation: 12

You can't change the color of the lock and brightness buttons while using Link, but if you're in a custom mode or a Predefined one just right click on the button and edit light. For predefined it should say Indicator. I didn't see if anyone else said it so sorry if it's already been said.

Old 08-25-2015, 12:51 AM
PhazonXenomorph's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801438
PhazonXenomorph Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyMoose View Post
You can't change the color of the lock and brightness buttons while using Link, but if you're in a custom mode or a Predefined one just right click on the button and edit light. For predefined it should say Indicator. I didn't see if anyone else said it so sorry if it's already been said.
I don't understand. Since I bought the keyboard it was always White when on, and unlit when off. Now it's either Blue or Red and heck if I know which is which. When I rebooted the computer it was white until after signing into Windows and CUE loading up, then it's blue and red again. I want my White / Off default, very unhappy with this patch to the software doing this. It didn't do this before the 1.9.62 update, only got the update cause CUE was hounding me.

Can we get a fix? The red and offset blue color are ruining the krazykid-created profile of my Phazon Blue profile and very disturbing when I'm gaming as I tend to be very environmentally aware so I'm always seeing it at the corner of my eye.

Old 08-25-2015, 02:22 AM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 801454
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhazonXenomorph View Post
I don't understand. Since I bought the keyboard it was always White when on, and unlit when off. Now it's either Blue or Red and heck if I know which is which. When I rebooted the computer it was white until after signing into Windows and CUE loading up, then it's blue and red again. I want my White / Off default, very unhappy with this patch to the software doing this. It didn't do this before the 1.9.62 update, only got the update cause CUE was hounding me.

Can we get a fix? The red and offset blue color are ruining the krazykid-created profile of my Phazon Blue profile and very disturbing when I'm gaming as I tend to be very environmentally aware so I'm always seeing it at the corner of my eye.
Pick the keys, and right click them, and press clear.

Old 08-25-2015, 02:29 PM
βetα Nayn Cat

POST ID # = 802457
Inheritance Reputation: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhazonXenomorph View Post

Right click the key when your in Lighting and go to indicator
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support

Old 08-30-2015, 10:04 PM

POST ID # = 803949
Riekopo Reputation: 4

Why is my goddamn Windows Lock Key always red now? >:{

Old 08-31-2015, 12:16 PM

POST ID # = 804031
pavlonator Reputation: 10

I'm angry with this update. I bought Sabre RGB only because of advanced lighting options. Now I can't even synchronize shifting colors, because every zone random shifts colors independently. You have totally screwed up this update...

Old 09-06-2015, 11:58 AM
German Engineering

POST ID # = 805315
Blacktronics Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riekopo View Post
Why is my goddamn Windows Lock Key always red now? >:{
Right click->Clear on the button in the Lighting tab

Old 09-14-2015, 01:04 PM

POST ID # = 806611
ivans Reputation: 10

How i can't change/switch off the circular light between up and down arrow buttons?
there isn't the zone 3...

Closed Thread