Corsair Community

Need help for a lighting effect on my LL120

Qwyx

Hello everyone. First of all, I am French and use Google Translate, my English will be bad

I have 6 LL120 fans and the Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE PREMIUM case with the Corsair Commander Pro. When I turn on or off my PC, a light effect (which I like a lot) is activated. This effect has never been done by myself and I come to your home to know how to reproduce it and keep it permanently. I give you the youtube video link here: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRYsJ4UJKhc[/ame]

Thank you to all the people who will help me find the light effect that I have been looking for for several weeks :(:

I do not understand what you mean by '' Lighting material '' in iCUE? "I just have my personal profiles, when my PC is on and the different programs are running (like Synapse, iCUE, Chrome, etc.), my first profile is set up, but BEFORE the PC is running. loading or when I turn it off there are the effects of the video

I do not understand what you mean by '' Lighting material '' in iCUE? "I just have my personal profiles, when my PC is on and the different programs are running (like Synapse, iCUE, Chrome, etc.), my first profile is set up, but BEFORE the PC is running. loading or when I turn it off there are the effects of the video

See the image below for 'Hardware Lighting' location. This is usually where you would set your lighting profile for when iCUE isn't running (system boot etc). Maybe it would be helpful to attached a few photos of your iCUE setup?

Tnzxvtyl.jpg

Edited by Johnny_B500

That is most likely “Demo Mode”. It was the original behavior of the LL fans when iCUE was not running before we had hardware playback. It is not a standalone lighting choice in the software, although it has frequently been requested.

What version of iCUE are you using? If you like it, I would not set a hardware lighting effect or you won’t see it again.

My version of the software is 3.13.94

The Hardware Lighting effect is this one (pic 1)

1554652695-icue-ankksp3prd.png

My personal profiles are these (pic 2)

1554652830-icue-idfowyqoic.png

I'm looking for someone who could redo the effect I want in my video

Thank you for your help

• 2 weeks later...