Corsair Community

All lighting off when monitor sleeps

ascully

Not that i am aware of. USB power stays on so if the device does not have memory or static lighting profiles, it wont work unless there is a selective suspend usb option in your bios and windows power settings - but I've never gotten too far with that.

• Corsair Employee
Hastegag is correct, you can do this via static lighting OR hardware playback by creating a profile with no lights and saving it to device memory. However, that only works on devices that have either of those features.

My K70 RGB Rapidfire is turns off all lighting then my PC turns to sleep even USB power stays on and i can wake it up by keypress. It's strange for me - what prevented doing exactly the same for Dark Core? Why iCUE can't send command to mouse to activate "power saving" mode right before PC goes to sleep? It's not too hard to click on mouse button to activate it again after PC wakes up from sleep mode but very good for battery charge saving. And even better to do it as an option that user can turn if wants. Edited by Syberon

• 4 months later...
Is there anyway to make all the lighting attached to icue go off when the monitor goes to sleep?

I have been searching for a way to do this myself with no luck. How hard is it to make the RGBs go into power saving mode when the monitor does. I just want my RGBs to be on when my monitor is on and off when my monitor is off. How hard is that to implement?

• 9 months later...