Corsair Community

K95 Platinum HW profile not working.

Astral85

I have customized one of the three K95 Platinum on board HW profiles to something other than the default but when my system reboots this lighting customization does not show. Instead all three on board HW profiles remain at the defaults. How do I get a customized on board HW profile to be default HW playback during boot time?

@PJH That did not solve the issue unfortunately.

What is happening is - I have set a static blue over K95P HW1 in iCUE and moved it to the top of the profile list but when I reboot the PC the K95P continues to show the default rainbow and rain lighting across all three HW profiles when cycling using the profile button on the keyboard.

Now I did receive this message in iCUE which appears directly linked to the issue:

Stored-profile.png

@PJH That did not solve the issue unfortunately.

What is happening is - I have set a static blue over K95P HW1 in iCUE and moved it to the top of the profile list but when I reboot the PC the K95P continues to show the default rainbow and rain lighting across all three HW profiles when cycling using the profile button on the keyboard.

Now I did receive this message in iCUE which appears directly linked to the issue:

Stored-profile.png

I have this exact same problem and have not been successful in saving a HW profile to any corsair device

Try deleting the corresponding HW profile in iCUE, then re-save the blue effect to the now empty HW1 slot. Odd though, it seems to know the profile is different. Did you just recently upgrade the firmware on the K95P?

So I deleted HW1 and restarted iCUE for HW1 to reappear again. I reapplied the static blue over the K95P on the recreated HW1. I also reapplied my HW lighting to Node pro channels (fans+strips) that were lost due to installation of older iCUE version. I then exited iCUE to engage HW playback and still the static blue is not saving to the keyboard hardware... I cycled all three HW profiles and they are all defaults. HW playback on the Node Pro is working correctly. :confused:

Edit: And I continue to get the above Profile Conflict message.

I sorted this out. I must have overlooked this but in HW1 profile there is a section called on board profiles. It seems like you have to apply the lighting effect you want in the lighting section and then in the on board profiles section use the overwrite button to actually save it to the hardware...

K95P-HW.png

I sorted this out. I must have overlooked this but in HW1 profile there is a section called on board profiles. It seems like you have to apply the lighting effect you want in the lighting section and then in the on board profiles section use the overwrite button to actually save it to the hardware...

yes of course. still doesn't work for me

Archived