Corsair Community

i got a dead TR3X6G1866C7GTF stick

well i was reading this forum there was no many dead dominator gt modules i must have been very bad luck :( it was working fine for 5 days i got a bsod and only 4 gb was appearing in bios and vista 64 bit, i got one stick totaly dead i tested other working stics with memtest 2.11 each in all 3 chanels and slots multiple times and they passed memetest but with that dead stick mobo wont post at all in any of 3 chanels or slots i returned whole set to corsair offical distributor in croatia esys and now waiting for replacement modules but as those dominator gt memory being so rare if they dont have replacement i will get those dead set back and send it directly to corsair i will keep u posted btw its a 1866mhz cas7 3x2gb set

• Corsair Employee
Let's get them replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them, please note that you are posting from the forum!

ok no need for corsair directly to replace it i got a whole new kit from esys they will send it to corsair its better for my thin wallet after new comp build i dont need to pay for shipment :) new kit is working fine for now i hope they dont die on me again ty for help ram guy :)

Archived