The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Customer Service > Warranty and RMA Questions

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 09:38 PM

POST ID # = 290952
whoaboy Reputation: 10

I am very near the same point that you are, the RMA experience I have gone through so far, and then the horrendous stories I am reading here only lead me to believe that this experience has only just started.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:23 AM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 290966
RAM GUY Reputation: 10

First off I am sorry about these problems, and I do understand and so does our president, in fact he has instructed us to address these issues ASAP.
Second we just changed our accounting system to address some problems we have been seeing over the past few months. As well as allow us to have better accounting of our invoice process. However, this is a major change in our internal process and the change has caused several delays. So I do apologize for the inconvenience and I will do my best to get these issues resolved ASAP.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:54 AM
ATI Fanboy :)
KaidynsDad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 290991
KaidynsDad Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
First off I am sorry about these problems, and I do understand and so does our president, in fact he has instructed us to address these issues ASAP.
Second we just changed our accounting system to address some problems we have been seeing over the past few months. As well as allow us to have better accounting of our invoice process. However, this is a major change in our internal process and the change has caused several delays. So I do apologize for the inconvenience and I will do my best to get these issues resolved ASAP.

It's good too know somebody still gives a chit about their company. It's becoming pretty obvious that RMA has one agenda, shoot the chit, pass the buck, and get a receipt. Hit me with an email if you get anywhere on this please. I'm leaving the country again on Monday morning and I would really like this resolved before I leave for China.

Thanks,

KD

Last edited by KaidynsDad; 04-11-2007 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 291001

We are working on the problems and doing the best we can to resolve them ASAP and I have sent a message to our Customer Service Manager and asked them to get your case resolved ASAP. They should contact you today, if you don't hear from us in the next few hours please let me know!
Old 04-11-2007, 01:37 PM
KaidynsDad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 291022

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
We are working on the problems and doing the best we can to resolve them ASAP and I have sent a message to our Customer Service Manager and asked them to get your case resolved ASAP. They should contact you today, if you don't hear from us in the next few hours please let me know!
Ramguy,

I don't know who's cage you rattled this morning, but, it apparently got their attention. I received a call a bit ago and was assured I would receive my tracking number by business end today with the overnight delivery that Hussain initially guaranteed. I will let you know how this works out.

THANKS!
Old 04-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 291028

NP Please do let me know!
Old 04-11-2007, 10:25 PM
KaidynsDad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 291162
Thumbs down Another day, another empty promise from Corsair RMA Department........

Ramguy,

No go on the callback, email, or tracking number. Thanks for trying to help with this cluster, but I guess I'll get my replacements when I get them.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:02 PM
KaidynsDad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 291253

Ramguy,

Please ask one of the "customer service supervisors" too call and lie to me again this afternoon. I'm feeling a bit left out today. I've sent 3 more emails and made 2 more calls all have gone unanswered. The least they could do is call and tell me it will ship again today. Dangle that carrot in front of the rabbit and keep me in the chase.

This is almost becoming fun.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 291264

I am sorry it looks that way but I assure you they are not, I have asked them to make sure they tell you and any customer straight. But in their defense they are doing what they tell you they will do, just there is some other issue preventing the shipments. I have asked them to contact you with an update ASAP.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:41 PM
KaidynsDad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 291454

Ramguy,

Just a quick update. It looks as though Hussain finally figured out where the reply button was on his email. Out of nowhere this morning comes an email from Mr. K, stating and I quote "I apologize for the run around I finally was able to schedule a shipping date of today to ship out the replacements to you. You should receive them in the next 24 hours since I have scheduled it for next day air. Please let me know if you have any further requests."

Wonder if he looked @ the calender and saw today was Friday so he wasted the overnight delivery unless he selected Saturday delivery. ;) If the replacements show up tomorrow I will take back every cross thing I've said about HK... Not.

Anyway here's to hoping this is not yet another empty promise.

Keep on em Ramguy, sooner or later they will get it right! As always thanks for the assist here I know your plate is huge already. Here's to hoping others don't keep adding too it!
Old 04-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 291483

Well I would hope our shipping Department would have enough since to put 2+2 together and arrange that even if he did not have it on the order but I will send a message and see.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:14 PM
KaidynsDad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 291719

Well again another empty promise from Corsair RMA... Next day delivery came and went with no delivery. Maybe they can have it too me before I get back from China in 2 weeks.

Sad.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 291741

I am sorry about that, I will check into this on Monday.
And I will ask Hussain to contact you ASAP.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:51 PM
KaidynsDad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 291902
Thumbs down

Ramguy,

I just spoke to my wife and still no package. That makes 7 times I've been told my package would ship overnight and nothing happened. What do I need too do to file a formal complaint with Corsair? I have had just about enough of talking to Hussain and the customer service reps that tell you what you want to hear just to get you off the phone. I know you are doing what you can, but, apparently nobody in the RMA department can get this taken care of. Please direct me to somebody that can. A point of contact with an email and phone number would be very helpful.

Thanks,

KD
Old 04-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 292069

KD I am sorry I do not know what the issue is; but I would suggest calling and talking to Hussain 888-222-4346 or if you cant get threw call me at http://www.corsair.com/en-us/company/contact and Ask for Ram Guy.