Corsair Community

AX 860i + H100i conflict

yiw286

I just bought AX860i and H100i. After I set up and install corsair link software. The power monitor for AX860i cannot be detected, but the H100i fan RPM can be detected. At first, I thought this is a usb connection problem on my motherboard, but it still didnt work after I tried all the usb ports on the motherboard. Anyone have same problem?

Check the LINK Digital cable.

Did you connect the AX860i to the H100i?

If so, try the LINK USB dongle (included with the AXi PSU) and see if that works.

If none of the above didn't work, uninstall the dashboard and delete any remaining files from %appdata%\Corsair and C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair

Check the LINK Digital cable.

Did you connect the AX860i to the H100i?

If so, try the LINK USB dongle (included with the AXi PSU) and see if that works.

If none of the above didn't work, uninstall the dashboard and delete any remaining files from %appdata%\Corsair and C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair

ya, I tried to uninstall Corsair Usb Dongle, and install agian via “\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CorsairLink 2\Drivers\CorsairUsbDongle.exe". After reboot system one time, all my corsair products were recognized. tyvm:biggrin:

• 1 month later...
ya, I tried to uninstall Corsair Usb Dongle, and install agian via “\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CorsairLink 2\Drivers\CorsairUsbDongle.exe". After reboot system one time, all my corsair products were recognized. tyvm:biggrin:

Sorry...but I am trying to understand exactly what you mean. You uninstalled, and then reinstalled, while specifying the path some how? Did you disconnect the actual USB before reinstalling? Could you explain in a little more detail? I am hoping this will help me. My Link app crashes when I run it. Dongle light is green.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12287&stc=1&d=1362447810

IMG_20130304_192524.thumb.jpg.3f73d15712397c11dd9e6fc6661291ac.jpg

Have you tried an older version of the SW?

Latest Net.Framework installed?

Latest .net installed? yes... older version of CorsairLINK? no... I will give it a try.

Attempt complete! Result: CorsairLINK v1.2.5.0 runs successfully.

Now to find out why 2.2.0 does not run...

Uninstall CorsairLink2 software I have 2.2.0 and reboot and make sure no files are left behind. Make sure all hardware is connected as below. Then make sure u have windows updated fully. Install latest Microsoft .net which is 4.5. Reboot and check if any updates are needed through windows again if not reinstall Corsairlink2 software.

I've got both also AX860i + H100i, u do have your AX860i plugged into H100i pump correct and not motherboard u don’t need dongle? Instructions suck but after careful review of both parts I notice a very port next to pump connector for motherboard. My H100i is plugged into motherboard via usb header and my AX860I is plugged into pump port.

See my pic’s hope it helps……red line is where power supply plugs in pump.

1926468258_InsideCase600T.jpg.52a683103c3b93571d807bc476c69d07.jpg

1742107214_Corsairlink2deviceoptions.thumb.png.46d132e38b60b1f3e2f91ed6d25bc372.png

Uninstall CorsairLink2 software I have 2.2.0 and reboot and make sure no files are left behind. Make sure all hardware is connected as below. Then make sure u have windows updated fully. Install latest Microsoft .net which is 4.5. Reboot and check if any updates are needed through windows again if not reinstall Corsairlink2 software.

I've got both also AX860i + H100i, u do have your AX860i plugged into H100i pump correct and not motherboard u don’t need dongle? Instructions suck but after careful review of both parts I notice a very port next to pump connector for motherboard. My H100i is plugged into motherboard via usb header and my AX860I is plugged into pump port.

See my pic’s hope it helps……red line is where power supply plugs in pump.

Thanks much... I will double check my .net, though I am fairly certain it's 4.5... Also, I am not using either cooler yet. Next paycheck, will be going with H100i... At this time, using just the PSU and the dongle that came with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived