Corsair Community

New updated post here with K65 and K95 conversions!!! The K70 one has been moved to the other thread. Just download the K70 file.

All credits go to SmSumodude20 for this profile!! :praise: :praise:

Click Here for his post.

http://i.imgur.com/i0jOJyq.gif

This was taken from his post to show the effect.

I just took his MegaRainbowStraight profile cleaned it up and im uploading the clean version. The cleaned up version contains nothing but the necessary parts of his profile. Cuz tbh his naming drove my OCD crazy... Sorry mate if your reading this but rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is not a good groupe name.

The new K65 Versioni is working. There shouldn't be anything extra with it. If there is please let me know!

Once again this should only add what is needed for SmSumodude20's MegaRainbowStraight profile to work. If it adds any extra please do let me know!

If people want i am willing to clean up other profiles also and upload them.

Feed back is appreciated! :feedback:

tried that. Also tried deleting all other profiles and effects. Still happens but only with this profile.

Im not sure why thats happening. I saw that too when i first loaded the profile but it went away after i reloaded. Does the original from SmSumodude20 also do this for you?

Im not sure why thats happening. I saw that too when i first loaded the profile but it went away after i reloaded. Does the original from SmSumodude20 also do this for you?

I'm guessing the backlight on the keyboard is off/black by default? so whenever the rainbow wave ends it will "turn off" for a light second then do a loop again.

A simple way to fix this is to change the default colors of the keys so they match the end/start of the wave.

I'm guessing the backlight on the keyboard is off/black by default? so whenever the rainbow wave ends it will "turn off" for a light second then do a loop again.

A simple way to fix this is to change the default colors of the keys so they match the end/start of the wave.

They shouldnt by default. default being SmSumodude20's version. However im running the cleaned up one with out any issues. So unless i can get that problem to occur for me idk how exactly to fix it. I would suggest just using his.

Thank you for your great clean up of this awesome profile!

I have one question- is there an easy way to slow down the rainbow? Thank you.

Yes just set the timer on the Lighting effects to End at 3 secs or more depending on how slow you want it. Be sure to do it for all 18 of the

Rainbow lighting.

Archived