Corsair Community

MrLortho

I know this is a question that has been asked before a while ago, so I'm hoping that the answer has changed. I would like to know if functionality has been added to the iCue software to allow multiple macros to run simultaneously.

I enjoy playing ARPGs, which often require repeated spamming of the same skill button. My Logitech software allows me to, for instance, set up a macro that will cause pressing "Numpad 1" to toggle a repeat of the "1" key, same with 2, etc. Useful for games like Diablo. When I do that in iCue, pressing "Numpad 2" turns off and replaces the "Numpad 1" macro, rather than running them concurrently.

I really like the feel of this keyboard, but this lack of functionality is a deal breaker for me. Has this changed, or are there plans to change it soon? If not, does anyone have a suggestion for a workaround, other than making a macro for each combination of possible key presses (which of course is not really feasible).

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Yes please i and many more would like this its just useless that u cant run multiple macros, even if i run a macro on my scimitar and then on my k95 it cancel out the mouse macro

This is a MUST feature !!

Corsair team tell us any news on this please

Edited by MLTrob86