Corsair Community

Two Corsair LL140mm fans RGB not working

NinjaKittens

Hey all! So I recently bought the two pack kit of Corsair's LL140 that comes with the lighting node pro, along with that a I bought and extra LL140 and two LL120 (for my radiator) as well as some RGB strips.

When I swapped out the old case fans with the LL140's and got everything hooked up to the lighting node pro (using slots 1-5) slots 1-3 work fine, slot 4 has two LED's permanently on white and slot 5 has no LED's on; the two RGB strips work fine BTW.

I've attached an image showing what's going on.

55881715_1995933670533169_7170388015942991872_o.thumb.jpg.3fa364cb15f9eb08b7c0a73fbbfa155c.jpg

I'm a little confused when you say you have "everything hooked up to the Lighting Node Pro using slots 1-5". I presume you mean the following;

- You have your RGB hub plugged into LED port 1 on your NoPro

- You have your 5 x RGB fan connectors plugged into ports 1-5 on your RGB hub.

- You have your LED Strips plugged into LED port 2 on the NoPro.

Is that about correct? If so, have you enabled your 5 x LL fans under the NoPro Lighting Setup tab in iCUE (see attached example from my system)?

1927777477_NoProLLSetup.thumb.jpg.51bbfca8d8a5c2988af340ff96572438.jpg

That's right, the Strips are on the NoPro 2 while the node is on NoPro 1 with all of the fan RGB headers connected to 1-5, and I've just been using Link, I'll install iCue to see if that fixes anything :P

Edit:

I installed iCue and assigned the 5 LL fans to NoPro, and that doesn't seem to have done anything

Edited by NinjaKittens

That's right, the Strips are on the NoPro 2 while the node is on NoPro 1 with all of the fan RGB headers connected to 1-5, and I've just been using Link, I'll install iCue to see if that fixes anything :P

Ummm ... do you mean that the RGB Fan LED Hub that the fans are connected to is on NoPro 1?

Also, have you configured the Lighting Channel for the correct number and types of devices?

Ummm ... do you mean that the RGB Fan LED Hub that the fans are connected to is on NoPro 1?

Also, have you configured the Lighting Channel for the correct number and types of devices?

Oh sorry, yes, the LED Hub is connected to NoPro 1. And yes I've configured all of the Fans and RGB Strips in iCue (x5 LL, x2 RGB Strip)

Edit: I think one of the LL120's LED's is shot, because I tried moving the rear exhaust to 4 and the fan with two white LED's to 5 and the rear exhaust is working fine now.

Edited by NinjaKittens
Tried moving around ports

Keep in mind that these fans run in series. The Data Signal runs to one fan then out and then to the next.

So one bad fan can take out an entire chain. Like old-school Christmas lights.

That's probably what happened, time to buy a new fan :P