Corsair Community

2nd RMA Prepaid Postage?

atropa

RMA #: 6436760

Okay so I had a good experience the first time I did my RMA to corsair but now I have to send my Vengence 1300 headphones back again for the same problem I had with it last time, the sound was cutting out on either side. I really need my headphones to work properly and I'm not happy that I have to pay again to send in my headphones to possibly get the same problem happening again. If I have to pay for shipping again then there's no point in sending them back as I could get a better pair somewhere else with the amount I paid. So i'm wondering if I could get a prepaid postage label or my money back.

TL;DR

Headphones have same problem of cutting out. Want prepaid postage label for 2nd RMA or my money back.

Thanks.

yes you can,just fill out a rma and in the comments explain things and youll be sent a prepaid label...

That's great thanks! I actually did do this yesterday and my RMA was already approved by the time I commented on this. Do you know how long they would take to get back to me on this? :)

normally within a few days but id call in reference to this since its a 2nd rma just to avoid confusion...

hope this helps...

Thanks this does help a lot! Hopefully I can get everything working again quickly.

Archived