The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 60 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-21-2015, 07:46 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 797701
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Phoenix View Post
First off I'd like to thank you for doing this :) Second my request is a ocean blue wave type of profile that would flash red (if you can in varying lengths) by pressing the R key. Also if you could add a flashing yellow (without the varying lengths) it would be great. Not sure if you do sound effects but if you do a crazy alert sound for the red one and a more controlled tone for the yellow. Oh and maybe if you press G (for green) it sets the keyboard back to the normal blue wave effect. Thanks (it's for World of Warships if you didn't notice).
Wait im a little confused, you kinda crammed everything together. Can you revise your explanation.

Old 08-21-2015, 09:03 PM

POST ID # = 797707
Rising_Phoenix Reputation: 10

Sorry about that, I'll try to simplify it.

1.) I would like a ocean blue color with a wave-like effect running normally. (If that's too hard/confusing I'm fine with a solid blue color).

2.) I would like the R-Key to turn the whole keyboard into a frenzy of flashing red keys (this would be used if I'm under attack/heavily damaged).

3.) I would like the Y-key to turn the whole keyboard to a yellow color, they should be flashing but not in a frenzy like the red keys.

4.) I would like the G-key to make the keyboard return to the blue color with the wave effect.

5.) I don't think you do sound effects, but if you happen to do them I'd like a siren to go off when I press R.

6.) Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

Old 08-21-2015, 11:45 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 797816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising_Phoenix View Post
Sorry about that, I'll try to simplify it.

1.) I would like a ocean blue color with a wave-like effect running normally. (If that's too hard/confusing I'm fine with a solid blue color).

2.) I would like the R-Key to turn the whole keyboard into a frenzy of flashing red keys (this would be used if I'm under attack/heavily damaged).

3.) I would like the Y-key to turn the whole keyboard to a yellow color, they should be flashing but not in a frenzy like the red keys.

4.) I would like the G-key to make the keyboard return to the blue color with the wave effect.

5.) I don't think you do sound effects, but if you happen to do them I'd like a siren to go off when I press R.

6.) Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.
You want it to change effects when you press R and Y but only return to default with G? thats not possible with CUE atm. If your asking to make the effect go on for a little bit, then that's fine.

Old 08-22-2015, 05:48 AM

POST ID # = 798545
Xjeos Reputation: 10
Default Zone of the Enders Profile

Hi I am new here in the forums and I was a little nervous to post haha, but I was wondering if you can do a profile for me like this -----> http://nerodeangelo.deviantart.com/a...-WIP-342086907
Like the color of the armor and some parts that are solid, then the lights going in patterns similar to the figure.

Excited on what you can do! :3

Old 08-22-2015, 10:45 AM

POST ID # = 799203
Rising_Phoenix Reputation: 10

It would be fine to make the effect go on for a little bit.

Old 08-25-2015, 01:10 AM
SupriseParty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801439
SupriseParty Reputation: 10

Probably not the right place to do ask this, but...

Through much trial and error, I edited your new ocean one a bit to my liking (added a G ocean wave, static R, G, Y through the wave, changed the color of the wave to a not as bright blue for my eyes, lighting background a whiter blue, and changed the brightness control, win lock, and mute buttons on top to red, yellow and green).

Regarding that last one, is it possible to make pressing those buttons on top (brightness, lock, and mute) to do actions like with the keys. ie, the red brightness pressing would start a red wave like the R key does and so on.

Really enjoy your work, btw. Thanks for everything you do.

Old 08-25-2015, 01:14 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 801441

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupriseParty View Post
Probably not the right place to do ask this, but...

Through much trial and error, I edited your new ocean one a bit to my liking (added a G ocean wave, static R, G, Y through the wave, changed the color of the wave to a not as bright blue for my eyes, lighting background a whiter blue, and changed the brightness control, win lock, and mute buttons on top to red, yellow and green).

Regarding that last one, is it possible to make pressing those buttons on top (brightness, lock, and mute) to do actions like with the keys. ie, the red brightness pressing would start a red wave like the R key does and so on.

Really enjoy your work, btw. Thanks for everything you do.
Yea you can use keystroke actions and a ripple effect.

Old 08-25-2015, 02:36 AM

POST ID # = 801455
Zafierius Reputation: 10

Please another outerspace profile! :P
Just like your other one, just with the colors a bit changed, so it'll become a more blue space. I was thinking changing all the purple into blue and the blue into purple, so just switch around <3

Old 08-26-2015, 01:54 AM

POST ID # = 802600
aC- Reputation: 10

Manchester city emblem if possible!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...r_City.svg.png

Old 08-26-2015, 01:56 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 802601

Quote:
Originally Posted by aC- View Post
Manchester city emblem if possible!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...r_City.svg.png
I don't see myself putting that on the keyboard, way too much detail on that emblem to fit on the keyboard.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:08 PM

POST ID # = 802691
pseudus Reputation: 10
Default Kudos and Thank you!!!

Hey KK!!!

I just read thru all #790 posts (53 pages) and wanted to say thank you. My K70 arrives today and I intend to d/l your AIO. You are a truly amazing and giving individual. You have more patience than I ever would, both with requesters and the software. I have some ideas for requests (but will continue doing my due diligence by trying out the ones you've made and looking thru others on the forum and even attempting them myself) before I ask.

Anyway, thanks for all your time and hard work.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:16 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 802694

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudus View Post
Hey KK!!!

I just read thru all #790 posts (53 pages) and wanted to say thank you. My K70 arrives today and I intend to d/l your AIO. You are a truly amazing and giving individual. You have more patience than I ever would, both with requesters and the software. I have some ideas for requests (but will continue doing my due diligence by trying out the ones you've made and looking thru others on the forum and even attempting them myself) before I ask.

Anyway, thanks for all your time and hard work.
I removed the AIO for a little bit. itll be back up soon.

Old 08-26-2015, 01:34 PM
I am squid's PC Specs

POST ID # = 802709
I am squid Reputation: 10
Default Vi profie

Could you make a Vi profile please. :) Loving all the league profiles you've made and a vi one would make it awesome for me!! Thanks

Old 08-26-2015, 01:36 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 802710

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am squid View Post
Could you make a Vi profile please. :) Loving all the league profiles you've made and a vi one would make it awesome for me!! Thanks
Make your LoL requests on my LoL specific thread:
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=143038
its more organized for me.

Old 08-26-2015, 01:40 PM

POST ID # = 802713
r0schi Reputation: 10

i would love to have a modified version of your already made heartbeat.
i want a straight line directly after it until the heartbeat appears again so it looks like its a complete circle.
i you could do this i would be very happy :)