The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-05-2015, 04:56 AM
Jurassic's PC Specs

POST ID # = 751082
Jurassic Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
I just stumbled upon this. The exchange rates and shipping costs make this too expensive for me but maybe someone can use this ;) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corsair-Ga...-/301431971952 [I don't recall a rule against such a link but if there is, by all means delete it. Just trying to help people who can't buy, even though they want to.]
Saw that, I'm thinking of going for it, although it's quite a markup. Started looking for a RGB Brown a long time ago...

I might even just settle for an older Ducky 3...

For now, stuck using a crappy Apple Keyboard...

Edit: Missed me this time Corsair. Went with a Ducky 4...

Last edited by Jurassic; 01-06-2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Update

Old 01-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Kylis's PC Specs

POST ID # = 751621
Kylis Reputation: 10

So do they offer them on their site or will it always say "Find a Retailer"? Would be nice to know if we could eventually buy them directly from Corsair.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:37 AM

POST ID # = 751786
voodooflux Reputation: 10

Somewhat surprisingly our Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX Brown arrived from Scan yesterday. Their site is showing that they have stock due on 30th January, so they may have received an interim delivery.

Old 01-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Lorentzen1337's PC Specs

POST ID # = 752105
Lorentzen1337 Reputation: 10

Any new info on the CH-9000063-ND (Nordic version)?
I have waited and waited for this to become available on either your website or any of the nordic retailers e.g. Komplett and so on.
But nothing has happened I also asked Komplett if they were getting any of these models, their response was that they had not heard anything from Corsair regarding those models.
So is it in anyway possible to get some sort of status on the nordic models?

Old 01-09-2015, 02:54 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 752132
Corsair James Reputation: 75

Update - we sold out of the Vengeance logo keyboards in only two days. We're in the process of getting more for web store availability. I've passed on some of your feedback and we're looking to implement a type of "pre-order" system so you won't have to constantly refresh the site daily. We will look into having this preorder queue available as we get closer to replenishment (as well as ascertain how many we're actually getting).

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:20 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 752162
terabyte Reputation: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Update - we sold out of the Vengeance logo keyboards in only two days. We're in the process of getting more for web store availability. I've passed on some of your feedback and we're looking to implement a type of "pre-order" system so you won't have to constantly refresh the site daily. We will look into having this preorder queue available as we get closer to replenishment (as well as ascertain how many we're actually getting).
Wow, 2 days only? How many did you have in stock exactly?

Old 01-09-2015, 05:35 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 752172

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
Wow, 2 days only? How many did you have in stock exactly?
Hundreds, actually.

Old 01-09-2015, 06:30 PM

POST ID # = 752191
Finchypoo Reputation: 10

Missed it again because I don't refresh here like a maniac. :(

Old 01-09-2015, 10:44 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 752275

Don't worry, it'll be smoother next time hopefully.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:18 AM

POST ID # = 752358
AJBeard Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Don't worry, it'll be smoother next time hopefully.
It's great to see so much activity on the forums from you James. My personal experience with the Corsair team lately has been really good, with questions being answered quickly by the support staff. It's really reassuring, considering there must be quite a huge influx of queries from potential and existing consumers lately. I'm holding out on getting a different keyboard, because as the lack of availability has been off-putting and the company has come under a lot of flak for it, the service from the Corsair team has been extremely faith restoring.

Can anyone tell me, will the UK re-stocking be roughly the same as the US re-stocking? By that I mean, when more Vengeance RGB keyboards are produced (specifically for retail from the Corsair.com website), will they be produced in all of the various layouts at the same time.

Also, James, will you be giving the forum users a heads-up when you have an idea of when more stock will be available? Obviously if the pre-order system is implemented, that won't matter too much; but for the time being, should the forum be our first point of call for when you have dates available?

Old 01-11-2015, 02:46 PM
msuguy71's PC Specs

POST ID # = 752610
msuguy71 Reputation: 10

I have been waiting for the release of the k95 Vengeance RGB for the US, but there has been no information. When I emailed customer service they said they could not comment. I am pretty interested in the keyboard, and the old sails logo will match my case, but I am starting to research your competitors products. Reading through these comments is pretty similar to what happened to Microsoft and Windows 8 when they did not listen to what their customers wanted.

Old 01-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Kylis's PC Specs

POST ID # = 752659
Kylis Reputation: 10

Any idea how long it will take to come back in stock?

Old 01-12-2015, 07:32 PM
relddireht's PC Specs

POST ID # = 752994
relddireht Reputation: 10

Are there any plans on introducing a K65 RGB with the Corsair sails logo? I really want to buy one, but it's not going to happen with that Corsair Gaming logo. Also, will there be any more K70's (with the correct branding) in stock soon? I would just buy one of those, but they're nowhere to be found either.

Seriously, why the logo change? The Corsair logo completes the look of the keyboard, giving it this sleek, high quality metal look. The Corsair Gaming logo, which also just appears to be a sticker basically, ruins all of that.

Last edited by relddireht; 01-12-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:03 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 753003

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBeard View Post
It's great to see so much activity on the forums from you James. My personal experience with the Corsair team lately has been really good, with questions being answered quickly by the support staff. It's really reassuring, considering there must be quite a huge influx of queries from potential and existing consumers lately. I'm holding out on getting a different keyboard, because as the lack of availability has been off-putting and the company has come under a lot of flak for it, the service from the Corsair team has been extremely faith restoring.

Can anyone tell me, will the UK re-stocking be roughly the same as the US re-stocking? By that I mean, when more Vengeance RGB keyboards are produced (specifically for retail from the Corsair.com website), will they be produced in all of the various layouts at the same time.

Also, James, will you be giving the forum users a heads-up when you have an idea of when more stock will be available? Obviously if the pre-order system is implemented, that won't matter too much; but for the time being, should the forum be our first point of call for when you have dates available?
Thanks for the kind words! To answer your question, I've been asking for updates on when things go live so I'll make sure the web store team does exactly that. We are restocking UK keyboards too as well as NA so once I have an ETA, I'll announce it here on the forums.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:03 PM
ACiDxCHRiST's PC Specs

POST ID # = 753196
ACiDxCHRiST Reputation: 10

Vengeance K70 RGB Cherry MX Reds with sails logo are in stock at Newegg now.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823816022