Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2018, 10:07 AM
momorious's PC Specs

POST ID # = 979899
momorious Reputation: 12
Default H115i Platinum: USB reconnect every now and then, lighting goes crazy

Hi!

My H115i Platinum reconnects to USB every now and then and the RGB lighting goes crazy then.
So every now and then I hear the USB disconnect Sound, the pump goes into Rainbow Wave Standard mode. Few seconds later the USB connect Sound Comes and the pump goes back to the lighting profile but the lighting goes completely crazy. For example I had the outer ring set to arc mode. After this reconnect the outer ring stutters like crazy. Or in a different profile I had the outer ring static White and the inner ring static red. After this reconnect the inner ring goes static white and the red goes into arc mode on top of the static White outer ring.

Here a Video:

Note that there should NOT be any arc style red leds moving. The Corsair logo should be static red!

I already tried different USB cables as well as different internal USB ports of my Motherboard. I also reinstalled iCUE. Nothing helps so this is an issue with the pump for sure. As this is already my replacement pump and the first pump did the exact same reconnect Thing every now and then, I can say for sure thats not an individual issue of this pump but more a General Problem it seems.
Anyone else with this Problem?

1 members found this post helpful.