The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2019, 07:16 PM

POST ID # = 1015622
lrdfang Reputation: 10
Default Third Party Case Lighting through iCue

I just saw an unboxing of the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 and kind of want to make a dual system build out of it. The problem is after many failures with Razer accessories I switched over to Corsair iCue exclusively for my current system. I love the iCue infrastructure and I am actually thinking of doing an upgrade of at least my graphics card and switching to the new corsair water cooling system from my current EK set-up. So if I do it I will have 90% of my devices in the Corsair iCue environment. Which is not a problem at all as we love it.

The problem part is while this case is aRGB it doesn't show as corsair compatible, while it is ASUS Aura compatible which I have seen on here is at least partially compatible with iCue. My question is there a way to connect the 3rd party light strips into a lighting commander pro or some type of Corsair controller and control them through the iCue?
Old 08-24-2019, 08:26 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1015625
DevBiker Reputation: 88

There are 3rd party adapters, unsupported by Corsair, that are available to connect to any Aura compatible addressable RGB.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.