Corsair Community

new h100

sobi

hello , i bought two weeks ago a hydro h100 but when the parcel arrived i realised that the 8 long screws for the fans were missing....

i contact with the support and they send me a kit of hydro h100.but there also missing those screws ....and now i read the forum about the noise of the water pump and i'm so confused about when my h100 will finally work ....:(

now that i;m typing i'm waiting about a reply or a mail to tell me what should i expect...and when....please if you could help me with my issues...

and i have my h100 never got worked since i bought it....:mad::mad::[pouts:

ps.i 've search pc stores about those screws or similar in order to not harm the radiator..

regards !!

• Corsair Employee
Please check the package under the packing material but that is correct the fan screws do not come in the mount kit. And may not be available from us as separate item. If that is the case you can either ask the reseller to replace the kit for you with a new kit or the screws are 1.25" long with 6/32 thread which are available at most hardware or Hobie stores. Sorry, but you can call our customer service and ask for spare parts and see if they can send you some screws if you like the number is listed under contact on the main site, if we have them in stock I am sure they would be happy to send them to you for free.

i'v already sent an email with photoS(description for the package from eshop and photow of what i received...and two dayw now i havent received a mail for a package that have been sent to my adress..only a mail 3 days ago from a corsair employee about telling me that i will receive a package once more... grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Archived