Corsair Community

Yet another thread for noise in the PSU

Antares

Hallo, nice to meet you and join the forum! I hope you can help me.

Well, here it is. I have opened a ticket (619681) to replace my noisy TX 650M v2. The fan is not spinning under medium load and is making a clicking noise.

The replace was approved. But "ChY TS" wrote that my ticket has been transferred to CSG for express RMA. What is "express RMA"? Is it someting like "advanced RMA"? Plus, I have been waiting for one week about a response about what to do to have my PSU replaced. I am awaiting your instructions. Furthermore, I would like to receive the replacement unit before I send the faulty one.

Thank you, in advance, for your attention!!!

The replace was approved. But "ChY TS" wrote that my ticket has been transferred to CSG for express RMA. What is "express RMA"? Is it someting like "advanced RMA"? Plus, I have been waiting for one week about a response about what to do to have my PSU replaced. I am awaiting your instructions. Furthermore, I would like to receive the replacement unit before I send the faulty one.

Yes, advanced RMA is the same as Express RMA .

At this point I would suggest calling CS or logging back into your ticket and ask them for an update. Calling in would be the fastest way though. If you are out of the US or overseas, you can use SKYPE to make the call to the toll free number for nothing.

Archived